CHAPTER 12 🤒🥺

Time skips,

I was done showering, but I couldn’t stop sneezing. After a while Jungkook entered our bedroom. When he saw me sneezing continuously, he came to me worriedly.

Jungkook: “y/n are you okay? You are sneezing so much.”

Y/n: “I think *sneeze*I have *sneeze* catch a *sneeze* cold.”

A/n POV

Jungkook touched y/n’s forehead.

Jungkook: “oh gosh y/n you are burning of fever, this why I told you not to play in the rain.”

Y/n: “sorry*sneeze*”

Jungkook: “let me call the doctor.”

Time skips.

The doctor have already examined y/n and gave Jungkook some medication and told Jungkook to give it to her after she eat.”

So, Jungkook is now preparing some soup for her.

After preparing the soup he went toward their shared bedroom.

As he entered, he found y/n sleeping. He went to her, and I woke her up.

Jungkook: “Y/n come let have some soup you have to drink medicine after that.”

With that he fed her soup.

It was now time for her to have her medicine.

Jungkook: “Have this now.”

He handed y/n a glass of water and the medicine.

Y/n: “Jungkook I don’t want to… I mean it’s bitter I hate it.”

Jungkook: “what do you mean you don’t to.”

Y/n: “please.”

Jungkook: “are you drinking it or else I have my ways.”

Y/n: “No”

With that Jungkook took that medicine in his mouth with some water making y/n confused. He then kiss y/n pushing the medicine inside her mouth, she had no choice but to gulp it down. He pulled away.

Jungkook: “just simple as it is.”

Y/n: “argh! I hate you.”

Jungkook: “and I love you too.”

With that Jungkook lay down next to her.

Time skips in the morning,

A/n POV

Jungkook has taken a day off today as he have to take care of y/n.

Jungkook have just woke up, he was about to get down but…

Y/n held his hand.

Y/n: “where are you going?”

Jungkook: “kitchen to make breakfast for us as the doctor told me to make sure you eat on time.”

Y/n: “Aww my caring hubby, but don’t leave my side.”

Jungkook: “then come with me.”

With that Jungkook open his arms to y/n. She jumped on him wrapping her legs around his torso and her hands around his neck while hugging him tightly. Jungkook holds her tightly with his one hands and walking downstairs toward the kitchen.

And just like this the whole day Jungkook pampered her and took very good care of her. Making sure she took her medication and ate on time.

 To be continue,

I’m really sorry for making you all wait that much.

Thank you so much for reading.

Stay tuned for the next part and don’t forget to vote if you like it and feel free to express yourself in the comment section.

Annyeong  💜