CHAPTER 18 😣

Time skips to 2 weeks.
A/n POV
Its currently a Monday morning. During these two weeks many things have happened. Jungkook have been receiving some weird calls from an unknown number stating that y/n is cheating on him with someone close to her. But of course, Jungkook didn’t take his words seriously as he fully trust y/n. He didn’t tell y/n about it as he didn’t want her to be worried.
Y/n POV

I was getting ready for office as I’m already late because I was having morning sickness

I was getting ready for office as I’m already late because I was having morning sickness. Jungkook have already left for office. I don’t feel like going to the office as I feel a bit dizzy but today have an important meeting, so I have no choice.
Time skips at Jungkook’s office,

Jungkook was in an important meeting when his phone is ringing constantly

Jungkook was in an important meeting when his phone is ringing constantly. He was about to switch his phone off, but he suddenly got a message from that unknown number.
Unknown: What did you think Jungkook sir if you won’t take my call that will stop me. Nope you are wrong.
Jungkook: Who are you? Reveal yourself…
Unknown: Come on sir did you forget me that easily
Jungkook POV
Wait why has he/she called me sir… is it one of my employees?
A/n POV
Jungkook phone buzzed again.
But this time his eyes widen in shock.
Unknown: *sent some pics*
Unknown: What did you think I was lying then see these pics yourself how your wife is cheating on you with someone else and roaming in the hands of someone else.
Jungkook got angry seeing the pics of Y/n and J hope kissing.
Jungkook: “THE MEETING IS OVER! IT WILL BE RESCHEDULED LATER.”
Employer: “but sir this is import- “

Jungkook: “GET OUT!”
With that everyone went out of the conference room in fear

Jungkook: “GET OUT!”
With that everyone went out of the conference room in fear.
Meanwhile, Jungkook eyes got full of tears.
Jungkook: “I have trust you y/n why? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME.”
Jungkook tried to call y/n, but she didn’t pick up the call.
He stormed out of his company and drive to y/n’s company.
Time skips,
His car stop at the tall building of LEE INDUSTRIES. He head inside going toward the receptionist.
Receptionist: “Hello sir, how can I help you?”
Jungkook: “where is y/n’s office?”
Receptionist: “Mam office is on the first floor.”
Receptionist: “sir do you have any appoint…”
The receptionist couldn’t complete as he already left from there.
He found her office; he twisted the doorknob and opened the door and here he got another shock…

He found J hope carrying y/n in bridal style.
Jungkook: “Y/N!”
Flashback.
Y/n was working in her office her phone was on silent, so she didn’t notice Jungkook calling her. She was feeling sick. J hope was sitting inside her office itself as he was preparing the schedule for y/n.

 J hope was sitting inside her office itself as he was preparing the schedule for y/n

J hope: “Y/n I have already prepared your schedule come and have a look.”
Y/n got up to go and check her schedule but suddenly she feel dizzy. She was about to fall but J hope noticed and have hold her waist preventing her from falling. J hope have carried her bridal style to lay her on the couch but suddenly…
Back in the present.
Y/n suddenly realized that she was in the arms of Hobi. She quickly got up.
Y/n: “Jungkook…”
Jungkook: “what’s all this y/n?”
J Hope: “please don’t misunderstand us she just- “
Jungkook: “did I ask you I’m taking to my wife.”
Y/n: “Jungkook why are you being rude to him.”
Jungkook: “oh so I’m rude to him is hurting you a lot huh”
Y/n: “of course he is my best friend.”
Jungkook: “huh best friend? It doesn’t seem so…”
Y/n: “Jungkook pls don’t create any scene here.”
Jungkook: “then let’s go home right now!”

To be continue,
I’m really sorry for making you all wait that much.
Thank you so much for reading.
Stay tuned for the next part and don’t forget to vote if you like it and feel free to express yourself in the comment section.
Love you guys,
Annyeong  💜