CHAPTER 17 🔞💦

DISCLAIMER:
This chapter may contain some 18+ scene if you guys are uncomfortable you guys can skip this chapter.

A/n POV
It was now the end of the party. Jungkook and y/n bid their goodbye to everyone and went home in their car. After 30 minutes they reached home. As soon as they stepped inside the mansion, Jungkook pinned y/n to the wall and whispered near her ear.
Jungkook: “Finally we are home I was waiting for this moment, let’s fulfil my mom wish… AND JUST LIKE I SAID I’M NOT GONNA SHOW MERCY TONIGHT BETTER BE READY! Let us take our relationship on the next step.”
With that he smashed his lips on hers and carried her in bridal style heading toward their room. Without breaking the kiss, he gently placed her on the bed.

Slowly slowly the passionate kiss turned into a rough one, it was hard for y/n to keep up with his pace

Slowly slowly the passionate kiss turned into a rough one, it was hard for y/n to keep up with his pace. He bit her lower lip making her gasped taking that chance he enter his tongue inside her mouth exploring every inch inside. He pulled out and when toward her neck kissing her neck giving her hickey everywhere. His tongue was tracing something before moving to her collarbone he found her sweet spot biting hard on it making moan loud. His hand roaming across her body. In a split second he ripped her clothes off. While y/n remove his shirt touching his well-toned abs.

Jungkook: “like what you see!”

Jungkook planted a kiss on her stomach
making her grip his hair he then moves down.

Jungkook: “already wet for me huh.”
He was just in front of her entrance.

Jungkook: “may I?”

Y/n nodded while breathing heavily.
With that he entered her making her scream his name. Firstly, he gave her time to adjust his size. After that he started moving faster inside her. Going deeper and deeper.

Y/n: “Ahh FUCK JEON! SLOW DOWN”

Jungkook: “TOLD YOU NOT GONNA SHOW MERCY AND THAT’S DADDY FOR YOU.”

Saying so, he thrust deeper in her making her legs tremble.
And just like that the room got filled with unholy noises.

Time skips in the morning,

Y/n POV

The bright sun reflecting on my face woke me up

The bright sun reflecting on my face woke me up. I turn to the side to find Jungkook sleeping cutely I was admiring him when I suddenly remembered about last night making me blushed hard.

Y/n: “Look how much cutely he is looking while sleeping and last night was such a devil.”

I’m so sore down there I try to wake up to go the bathroom, but I hissed in pain making Jungkook awake.

Jungkook: “where are you going love?”
Y/n: “to the bathroom to shower but I can’t get up.”

Jungkook: “oh I see seems like I have been a bit too rough last night but don’t worry when I’m here.”
Saying so, he carried me to the bathroom.

Jungkook: “Let’s shower together.”

To be continue,
I’m really sorry for making you all wait that much

To be continue,
I’m really sorry for making you all wait that much.
And I also apologies for this short chapter.
Thank you so much for reading.
Stay tuned for the next part and don’t forget to vote if you like it and feel free to express yourself in the comment section.
Annyeong 💜