My boys - chapter 3

My alarm went off and I turned it off quickly not waking anyone up. I shuffled off the couch and into the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face, do my make-up and fix up my hair. I decided to leave my hair down in hopes people are less likely to see my face. Then I put my headphones in and shuffled my playlist (Im Surrounded But Alone on spotify) and the song Tek It came on. It perfectly describes how I feel.

"I watch the moon,

let it run my mood,

cant stop thinking of you,

I watch you,

so long nice to know you,

Ill be moving on"

I've got to get over sam and colby. Seeing them cuddling this morning broke my heart. They like eachother. Neither of them like me. I can't belive I thought either of them would. That's probably why they came out together. They probably are already together.

"You,

yeah I always know the truth,

but I can't just say it to you,

yeah I know the truth

I knew,

yeah I always know the truth,

but I can't just say it to you,

yeah I know the truth"

I knew it and I ignored my gut. At this point I started tearing up.

"I never thought we'd see it through,

I never could rely on you,

and few times your face came into view,

into view,

i'm not into you,

into you"

Then someone knocked on the door. I wipe my tears and look myself in the mirror.

"You okay?"

It was sam. He cares yeah, but he isnt into me. Im no more than his friend. He said he liked colby. He did not mention me.

"Yeah" I respond trying not to break down again. He must have heard the pain in my voice because he said he was coming in.

"What the hell happened?!" He wispered into my ear while pulling me into a hug, sending shivers down my spine as I inhaled his sent. He must have felt them because he started rubbing my back.

"You ready to tell me what that was about?"

"Sorry sam but I don't think I ever will." I said between sniffles. Sam looked at me hurt.

"Why not?!" He said loud enough to wake up the others. Colby came running and rubbing his eyes. I mental roll my eyes. Of course he ran for sam. He is such a heavy sleeper im supprised he heard.

"What happened?" He groaned adjusting to the bright light of the bathroom.

"Nothing." I said and walked away wiping my eyes. With that I pet my cat virgo on the head and left for a long tiring day of school. I was waring a black cropped no name hoodie, black jean shorts, fishnets and my rip-off doc martens.

In second period I fell asleep and in fifth period I practiced shooting and dribbling a basketball. At lunch I sat alone like usual hidden away on the rooftop and in seventh period I finished all my assignments for the year. So I did what I was avoiding doing all day. I thought about the boys I love. They are too good to give up on. They are always so sweet and funny. They are all I want. I never get what I want. Nothing ever goes my way. With that thought the bell rang and we were dismissed. I was expecting to walk home from school because I live 20 minutes away and my parents couldn't care enough to drive me but down the street was jake waiting in his rental car. I didn't notice until he called my name becuase I was still deep in thought and watching where I stepped.