My boys - Chapter 16

Shayla's pov~
We were all settled in the house and decided to reveal what we got although everyone caught a glimpse at checkout.

"Oo Oo look we got twister!" Jake squealed like the child he is and I couldn't help but snicker.

"Jake will you relax oh my god!" Sam scoffed jokingly as he was sorting through the bags.

"Oops" He replied and laughed.

I'm gonna miss his laugh so much. He's my best friend and I hope he knows that.

"Okay go for it Jake!" Sam cued Jake and he didn't hesitate.

"Okay so we got heads up, a puzzle, connect 4, cards against humanity, twister, guess who, hungry hungry hippo, just dance and i think thats it!"

"I'm gonna whoop your asses in just dance!" I state and Colby looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Uhm well Excuse meEee! I'll have you know I was the just dance KING when we were younger!" He retorted cause everyone to laugh.

"Let's see if you still got it loser!" I challenged walking closer to him as I spoke and he locked eyes with me.

I don't think he knows how cute he is.

"Whatever ." He muttered looking away.

"Anyway thats enough flirting with my sister." Jake announced ploping on the couch.

"Come meet virgo!" I tell reggie changing the subject and leading to my room.

"Virgo! Hi baby girl! This is reggie. Be nice." I said to my cat.

"Hi virgo look at how cute you are!" Reggie cooed petting her and his smile grew as she leaped into his lap.

I am so happy to have Virgo. She is always sweet to everyone so I don't have to worry about her being mean. She's literally my emotional support animal. She was a stray and I hid her in my room for weeks. She had fleas but I got a flea treatment for her before I took her in. I would buy her kibble and tuna. Sometimes I got some cat nip if I could afford it. I slept with her in my bed every night. One night my mom barged in on me while I was sleeping and Virgo was curled up with me. She got mad but eventually she let me keep her because I was always home alone.

"You guys Jake is picking the movie help!" Sam blurted from the door way and ran back to the living room.

Me and Reggie quickly followed because Jake would probably pick larva island. (If you haven't watched it watch it with some immature fam late at night :)

I snatched the remote from Jake and got down on one knee and presented it to Reggie.

"It's Reggie's first time hanging out with all of us so he should pick." Sam suggested.

"How about the lorax?" Reggie asked with a smile on his face.

"Let it grow! Let it grow!" I shouted and started clapping.

"I'll take that as a yes?"

"Duh!" I teased and flicked him on the forehead.

"Owwwww get over here bitch!" He shouted grabbing for me but I dogged it and ran away.

"Your gonna pay for that asshat!" He shouted chasing after me.

Sam's pov~
"Well im glad they are getting along." Colby stated with a smile.

"Yeah she doesnt have to be alone anymore." I added.

Jake hummed in agreement and then shay came back running into the room.

"Help meeee!" She squeeled and jumped onto the couch between me and Jake.

"Nope!" Jake said with his hands up.

"Ahh im gonna pee my self!" She said between laughs as reggie tickled her.

Her laugh is so cute I can't even describe it. She is the girl of my dreams but she seems more into Colby anyway. Ahhh there's that smile oh my gosh.

"Sam!" Colby whisper shouted snapping in my face.

I looked around and the room was empty.

"Uh we're did they go?" I questioned.

"To get blankets but you were spaced out and clearly starring at Shay." He explained and planted a gentle kiss on my lips and walked towards Shay's room.

Once I came to my senses I followed still blushing a little.

Shay's pov~
"You okay Sam?" She asked.

"Ye-yeah just tired." I lied.

"Well no sleep for you tonight brother!" Jake clapped my shoulder and walked away with a blanket in hand.

Shay threw a blanket at my face.

"Heyyyyy! What was that for!?"

"I don't know it just looked fun." She sassed with small smirk and walked back into the living room.

We all sat on the two small couches and got comfortable with snacks in hand. I was on the end with Shay to my right, Colby to her right and on the other couch were Jake and Reggie.

Not even 3 minutes into the movie Shayla snatched my blanket.

"Bro get your own blanket! Didn't you have one!?" I whisper shouted and snatched to back.

"I had one but I threw it at you." She pouted and asked if we could share.

Me being me of course I shared with her. She cuddled up into my side with Virgo in her lap and her head on my shoulder. Colby had his arm around both of us.

Time skip to when movie ends-10 pm- Shay's pov~
"Okay what's next!?" I asked.

A/n sorry I disappeared haven't had the motivation to write but I'm back and I missed it so much! Love you all stay safe.