My boys - chapter 36

Shay's pov~
"OH MY GOD YOU GUYS!" I flew out of the car and the boys followed. Sam was closer so I hugged him tightly burrowing my face into the crook of his neck while trying not to cry because I spent so much time on my makeup. Colby tapped on my shoulder and I turned to engulf him in a hug. He picked me up and spun me around not once but twice making me giggle.

"What are you guys doing here!?" I questioned after getting myself in order.

"We wanted to help you move and get settled." Sam explained.

"We also came to cheer you up! You are getting your first apartment isn't this exciting!" Colby cheered with his big iconic smile.

"Yesss I can't wait to be out of that hell hole!" I agreed with him.

"Okay well let's go get the keys!" Jake suggested and started inside.

"Yayyyyy!" I cheered and followed.

We got the keys and signed the lease which took forever but now we get to see it and then we're getting the U-HAUL.

I put the key into the door and looked over to Jake with the biggest smile and opened it.

The apartment was beautiful! As soon as we walked in and walked down the hall we were greeted with a large living/ kitchen/ dining area! Jake said I could have the smaller bathroom because it had a bigger closet and the room was bigger.

(The apartment)

We decided to get a move on and go pick up the U-HAUL. The boys made me drive and all of them complimented my driving.

"At least you drive better than Jake!" Colby joked as we pulled in.

"Well that's cause I didn't learn from him." I said with a small smile on my face. Today has been awesome. The boys are back. We have an apartment to call ours. I get to drive my favorite car around for a while. I get to decorate my home. But most importantly I'm safe, I'm learning real life skills, I have scholarships, I'm getting a job and I have my family right here.

A/n I'm not completely back yet guys but I thought I should update you guys :)