Chapter 14: A Usefull Souvenir

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏

"Hey...." Nobara said, looking around, very confused, at the group in front of her, "why is everyone empty handed?!"

Panda turned his head. "Why do you have luggage?"

"We're going to Kyoto, right?" she asked. "A goodwill event in Kyoto..."

"A goodwill event WITH Kyoto," Kaori chimed in, laughing a little at the misunderstanding.

Nobara groaned heavily and threw her body to the ground shouting, "you're kidding meee!"

"Hey," Maki interrupted, "they're here."

A group of six, the Kyoto students, strolled up to the Tokyo group, mumbling among themselves.

"This a welcome party? Gross."

"I don't see Okkotsu."

"Scary..."

"Tch!"

"Is everyone here?"

The Tokyo students looked towards the steps, seeing a woman with black hair and a scar across her nose walk up to the group. Her eyes were tired as she asked, "So, where's that idiot?"

"Satoru's late," Panda said.

"That idiot is never on time," Maki continued.

On cue, the white haired teacher rolled in with a box shouting, "Here I am!"

Everyone jumped out of the way to let the overly excited teacher announce what he needed to the two classes. "I see everyone is here. I was actually on a business trip overseas." He strolled over to the Kyoto students with packages in his arms. "Souvenirs, tribal charms for the Kyoto kids. But not you, Utahime."

"Like I care!" she barked back angrily.

"And for the Tokyo kids!"

Kaori crossed her arms and leaned over to Toge's ear, "he's creepy when he's excited."

Toge laughed under his collar, "salmon."

"It's..." Gojo continued, opening the latches on the box and stepping back to show off the souvenir, "your dearly departed friend, Yuuji Itadori!"

A salmon hair colored boy popped out of the box, throwing his hands into the air, confusing all of the second years how a human would be a gift to them.

"Gotcha!"

ʚ♡⃛ɞ

"Excuse me, don't you think this is a bit harsh?"

Yuuji held a picture frame around his face, the one they would have used at his funeral.

"Just sit there and shut up," Nobara snapped.

"He did explain himself," Kaori said.

"Just forgive him already," Panda added.

"Well whatever, we have an extra person now. Do we have to change plans?" Nobara asked.

"That depends on Yuuji. What can you do?" Panda asked the first year.

"Punch and kick," he replied.

"We have plenty of that," Kaori laughed.

"I don't know what he was up to while he was gone..." Megumi began to say, "but if it comes down to a brawl without cursed energy, Itadori would win."

All the second years stared at him shocked.

"Against the guy who beat you up?!" Kaori pointed to Megumi, who then nodded.

Maki snickered.

Later that day, everyone was ready to begin the team event. Lined up at the opposite ends of the wood were the two schools, both racing to defeat the grade 2 cursed spirit within the designated area. But before they began, a message from the student supervisors was announced.

"T-minus one minute until we begin! And now, a few words of encouragement from Ms. Utahime," Gojo began.

"Huh?! Uh... um... some injuries will be unavoidable... so let's help each other... and..."

"Times up."

"Gojo! You little-"

"Now it's time for the goodwill event to- start!"

A/n:
sorry the recent chapters have been a little more boring, I'm procrastinating because I know this section of the story doesn't have much fluff but now that it IS getting closer I'm more excited to update. Please hang in there! I promise the best is yet to come! ;)