Stay here- Vada Cavell

Word count: 1775

***TW: shooting***

You tapped your pencil furiously on your desk, wishing the day would be over even though it had only just begun. Your teacher was droning on and on about some famous person in history that you were supposed to know a bunch about, but you weren't listening, you were thinking about only one thing.

You and Vada's anniversary. It had been a year since the two of you began dating, and you couldn't ask for anyone better. The reason you were nervous is that you had planned a surprise dinner for you and Vada, but knowing her, she had already figured out exactly what you were planning.

As you continued to go over the plan in your head, your phone went off, giving your mind a much-needed break.

Vads<3: Hey baby, what class are you in right now??

You: History, is honestly boring as fuck. Why, what's up?

Vads<3: Come meet me in the bathroom, I miss you.

You smiled down at your phone, loving that your girlfriend could barely go any longer than a few hours without seeing you. She had always been that way, and you weren't entirely sure why, but it was a trait you had always admired.

"May I go to the restroom?" You asked, raising your hand and sticking your phone back into your pocket quickly. You didn't care about class on a normal day. But when your girlfriend asks you to meet her in the bathroom, there is no way you are sitting through a boring lesson when you could be with her.

Your teacher suddenly paused her lesson, a very annoyed expression on her face. Everyone in the room sighed a breath of relief, thankful you had temporarily saved them from the torture of the public school curriculum in America.

"Fine, but hurry." She spat, turning on her heels to continue to talk about the topic at hand. You stood from your chair and swiftly walked into the hallway, disappearing into the bathroom as fast as you could.

As soon as the door shut behind you, you felt your back on the cool wall and a familiar pair of soft lips against yours. You knew it was Vada as soon as you touched, knowing the connection between the two of you was nothing you had ever experienced before.

Whenever you and Vada kissed, you always felt like your entire life was fine. Like the world wasn't constantly working against you and everything you loved. When you and Vada kissed, it felt strong, it felt sweet, it felt right.

Her arms lay on your shoulders, daintily crossing behind your neck as you set your hands on her hips. The soft fabric of her sweatshirt pulled you in even more, your walls breaking down as you touched the girl.

Even if it wasn't your one year, Vada would still be like this. She had always been very affectionate and loving, at some times even being adorably needy. But lucky for both of you, your love language was physical touch, and you would do just about anything to be able to kiss her all of the time.

"Well hello to you too babe." You smiled into her, your eyes still closed from the pure bliss of feeling her lips against yours. You leaned back and scanned up and down the girl's body. She was absolutely beautiful, and she knew it.

The way she could wear the baggiest clothes and still be breathtakingly gorgeous was almost unfair, which made you feel even luckier to be able to call her yours and vice versa.

"I missed you..." she whispered, her fingers playing with the small hairs on the back of your neck, sending a shiver up your spine. You knew she was doing this to get a reaction out of you, and she knew it too.

"I can see that," She just smiled at you before pressing her lips to you once more, a small hint of coffee and chocolate flooding your senses. You pulled her hips into yours in one swift motion, earning an approving groan from the smaller girl.