Turtleneck- Jenna Ortega

Word count: 1859

As you walked into Emma's trailer preparing to gossip about your day, you stopped dead in your tracks, your eyes locking with the one person you couldn't stop thinking about. Her hair fell beautifully as she turned her head to look at you, a shocked expression on her face to match yours.

Jenna.

She was sitting on Emma's couch, her, Joy, Emma, and Hunter talking about something, their conversation halting as you stormed in. The two of you looked at each other for a bit longer than what was considered normal, your co-stars noticing almost immediately.

"Oh, uhm, sorry." You stuttered, peeling your eyes away from Jenna and backing out of the trailer, shutting the door before anyone could even really process your arrival. Your chest heaved as each breath you drew in made you feel more anxious.

You practically flew down the few steps leading back to the pavement, wanting to get as far away from Jenna as you could. As you began to start the awkward walk back to your trailer, the floor flung open, Emma calling out.

"Wait! Y/n, wait!" She yelled as she ran to catch up to you. She grabbed your arm and spun you around to face her, immediately giving you an exaggerated frown. "What is going on with you and Jenna?" She asked blankly, her tone warning you that lying wasn't an option. "Did she reject you or something?"

Emma was the only person who knew how big of a crush you had on Jenna, she was also the only person who knew you were planning on confessing. But the thing is, your confession didn't quite go as planned, so you hadn't told her about it yet.

"No, no,  she didn't reject me." You replied quickly, trying to avoid this conversation altogether, but you knew that Emma would not let this go.

"Then what the hell happened with the two of you?"

***flashback***

"Hey y/n, I'm having a small get-together in my trailer, wanna come?" Georgie asked, a huge smile on his face as he adjusted his Nevermore beanie. You looked around the room quickly, wanting to know who all could hear you.

Emma and Joy were far enough away that they definitely couldn't hear, and Jenna was standing with Hunter only a few feet away, talking about how the day of filming went.

"Is Jenna going to be there?" You asked quietly, hoping the brunette didn't hear you. You thought you were in the clear, but what you didn't see was the way her shoulders shifted as she heard her name, her full attention going into what you were saying and not listening to Hunter anymore.

"Uh, yeah, why?" He asked, scratching his neck awkwardly as he looked over to the girl you had mentioned. You didn't want him to know your reasons for avoiding her, so you made up an excuse.

"Oh it doesn't matter, I'm feeling kinda sick so I don't think ill be going anyway." You lied, knowing that the real reason is that you couldn't go anywhere near the small girl without becoming a flustered stupid mess. And the last thing you wanted was for all of your co-stars, especially her, to know about your attraction.

He just gave you a quick nod before running up to Joy and Emma, prepared to ask the same question. You just decided to retire to your trailer for the night, wanting to avoid any interaction with Jenna.

As you stepped into your trailer some of the stress from the day washed away. It was nearly impossible to work near Jenna, especially when she made you so nervous. You were in a lot of scenes with her because you played Enid's other love interest, so you always had to calm yourself before each one.

You slipped out of your Nevermore uniform and put on some comfier clothes, turning on your TV and preparing to watch while you fell asleep. But the second you sat down there was a knock on your door, just barely loud enough for you to hear.