Chapter Ten

The next morning, Rory wakes up to find an outfit laid out on his desk chair with a note Wear this to school today - Allie CatSmiling, he puts the note down and takes his clothes to the bathroom to get changed

Wear this to school today - Allie Cat
Smiling, he puts the note down and takes his clothes to the bathroom to get changed. As he changes there's a knock on the door "How long you going to be Aurora?" Bella asks. "Not long, just about to brush my teeth." Rory responds. "Okay, hurry up. Do you need a lift to school?" Bella asks him. "I'm okay, Jaz is gonna pick me up." Rory responds, finishing his teeth and walking out the bathroom. "Who's Jaz?" Bella frowns. "One of Rory's partners." Charlie says, walking out of his room and ruffling Rory's hair as he does. Rory smiles "One of them?!" Bella exclaims. "Y-Yeah, I'm dating Jasper and Rosalie Hale, and Alice, Emmett and Edward Cullen." Rory responds, looking down when he sees the look on Bella's face. "They're all very polite and good kids." Charlie smiles, putting a hand on Rory's shoulder. Just then they hear a car pull up "That'll be Jaz. Am I okay to go to theirs after school?" Rory asks. "Of course, be back by nine." Charlie responds. "Okay Dad. See you at school Bella." Rory smiles, walking down the stairs and grabbing his bag before walking out the house.

Climbing in the car, Rory greets Jasper with a kiss "Morning." he smiles. "Morning." Jasper responds, returning the kiss. "Any idea why Alice has us co-ordinating in outfits?" Rory asks. "Not sure, something about it being important today." Jasper responds. Rory nods "Maybe because of Bella?" he suggests. "Maybe. How is your sister?" Jasper asks. "...Good..." Rory tells him, biting his lip. "What is it?" Jasper frowns. "Nothing... doesn't matter." Rory shakes his head. Jasper takes Rory's hand "Hey, it does if it's upsetting you." he tells him. "She... she's still misgendering me and dead naming me constantly. She hasn't even tried." Rory mumbles. Jasper frowns "You'll get through it. If she carries on, talk to Charlie about it." he tells him. Rory sighs but nods "Yeah... okay." he responds. "Why don't we all go somewhere this weekend?" Jasper suggests. "Where?" Rory asks. Jasper shrugs "Anywhere you'd like." he smiles.

Jasper kisses Rory's knuckles gently as they pull into the school parking lot, parking next to Emmett's jeep "Morning." Alice smiles, hugging Rory and kissing him gently. Rory smiles "Morning." he responds, kissing her back before kissing the others. "I love this shirt on you." Rosalie smiles, straightening Rory's collar for him. "I knew it would look great!" Alice grins. "You all look great too, I'm guessing the reason were all matching is my sister?" Rory smiles. "Maybe." Alice responds. Just then there's a loud spluttering noise making everyone look over to see Bella in her truck "Sister?" Emmett asks. "Yeah, that's Bella." Rory nods. "I'm sure she'll come round." Edward tells him gently. "Come round to what?" Emmett asks in confusion. "The fact I'm trans, she's still dead naming and misgendering me." Rory mumbles. Small growls leave Rosalie, making Rory gently take her hand in his "It's alright Rose." he tells her gently. Rosalie leans into him and breathes in his scent, calming herself as Rory wraps his arms round her "We should get going, the warning bell is about to go." Edward tells them, everyone around them beginning to walk towards the school.

At lunch, Rory and Edward join the others outside the cafeteria "Why'd you want to meet here?" Rory asks. "So we can walk in together." Alice smiles. Rory blinks and tilts his head slightly "This is because of Bella, isn't it?" he asks. "Yes, I want to show her that you are with all of us and she's not allowed to upset you." Alice responds. "Allie, you don't have to do this." Rory tells her. "I want to." Alice tells him. "We all do." Emmett adds, the others nodding in agreement. "Okay." Rory smiles, letting them lead him in. Edward smiles and holds his hand as they walk in, Rory spotting his sister sat with Jessica "They're talking about all of us." Edward murmurs. Rory nods "I guessed." he responds as they take their seats. "Ignore them Rors." Emmett tells him. "Okay." he mumbles, fiddling with his food. Edward places a kiss on the crown of Rory's head "You coming round after school?" Rosalie asks. "If that's okay with Carlisle and Esme." Rory nods. "It's always okay for you to come round Rory, you should know that by now. Carlisle and Esme love you." Alice smiles. Rory smiles in response, still fiddling with his food "You should eat." Rosalie tells him. "Not really hungry." Rory responds, pushing his food away.