Chapter Thirteen

Rory lies curled up in his bed at home, hiding under the covers since he got home that morning

Rory lies curled up in his bed at home, hiding under the covers since he got home that morning. He feels the bed dip making him move the covers off his face "Hey baby." Rosalie smiles softly. Rory weakly smiles before bursting into tears, Rosalie immediately pulling him gently into her arms "W-Why does sh-she hate m-me?" he asks between sobs. "I don't know baby." Rosalie responds, gently stroking his hair and kissing his head. Rory curls into her, sobbing into her chest as she holds him close. Rosalie looks over to the door, looking at Jasper and Edward who are in the doorway "Why don't we go to ours for a bit? Charlie already said he'd be alright with it." Rosalie suggests. Rory nods and snuffles slightly, Jasper walks in and crouches by the bed "You want me to carry you darlin?" he asks. "Please." Rory nods. Jasper smiles softly and gently picks up their mate, carrying him downstairs where Alice and Emmett were cleaning up for Charlie "Ready to go?" Emmett asks. "Yeah, can you message Esme so she knows we're on our way back?" Edward responds, opening the door for Jasper. "Already done." Alice tells him. Rory snuffles slightly, nuzzling his face into Jasper's chest.

Jasper sits in the back of the car with Edward, Rory still in his arms and refusing to move into the middle seat "Come on Baby, you can cuddle into both of us if you move into the middle." Edward tells him. Rory whines slightly but crawls into the middle seat, Jasper putting his seatbelt on for him. Edward smiles softly as Rory leans into him, making him protectively put an arm round him as Jasper holds his hand. Alice starts driving Edward's car, Emmett and Rosalie following in Rosalie's car "You want food when we get in?" Edward asks. Rory shakes his head, burrowing into Edward's side more "You need to eat Ror." Alice tells him gently. "Not hungry." Rory mumbles, closing his eyes. Edward starts playing with his hair as he looks at Jasper and Alice in worry "Get Esme to try." Jasper says too quietly for Rory to hear, getting a subtly nod from the other two.

Rory wraps himself round Edward as he carries him into the house "You want to go to the living room to watch a movie?" Edward asks. Rory shrugs in response, nuzzling into Edward's neck. Emmett suddenly speeds off, returning with hoodie "Here." he smiles, giving it to Rory. Smiling slightly Rory jumps down and pulls Emmett's hoodie on, the hoodie reaching his knees "You look adorable." Emmett grins, picking him up. Rory shrieks happily as Emmett carries him into the living room "Emmy!" he laughs. "Yes?" Emmett asks. Put me down!" Rory laughs. "Okay." Emmett responds, dumping him on the sofa. Rory smiles as Emmett sits next to him, crawling onto his lap as Alice sets up the tv for a movie. Emmett smiles and plays with Rory's hair as they start watching Howl's Moving Castle, Rory nuzzling into him more as he gets more comfortable. Esme smiles slightly as she walks in with a plate "Hey Rory, can you try and eat some of this? It's your favourite pizza." she tells him. Rory smiles slightly and taking the plate "Okay." he responds quietly, slowly beginning to eat the pizza.

A/N: short but I wanted to give you all something