Chapter 12

( Third Person's POV)

Within the world filled with gangsters and criminals, there stood three towering organizations that ruled the entire black market.

De Vara, Goldman, and Rose

These three had long competed amongst themselves to climb up as the highest sector to exist within the black market, alas, all three were powerful individually, so they thought, they'd be unstoppable together.

In an attempt to form an alliance, the three collaborated to create a secret weapon, one that will soon rule over the entire black market, leaving all three of their marks in one vessel, once their time is up.

"so.. you're telling me that only the child inside that woman's womb has the DNA strong enough to handle the chemicals?" A tall man asked standing along with a shivering and tired doctor, lacking sleep and  rest.  

"what about the other two child that has just been born?" The tall man, De Vara, asked referring to the individually incubated children on the other side of the room.

"Experiment A was only able to absorb the chemicals given by Rose, while experiment B was able to absorb a quarter of the chemicals from Rose and another quarter from Goldman." The doctor said tiredly as De Vara stared at the sleeping pregnant woman on the blue led table.

"so...only, the child inside her, has the possibility of absorbing the chemicals I've given." De Vara chuckled, he had long known that no human can take in the chemicals he had given that is not his biological son.

"good thing, this one's mine" he whispered. Within the alliance, De Vara was In charge of monitoring and feedbacking for the other organizations, although skeptical at first, Rose and Goldman were able to give the role to him.

That was their wrong move.

"despite being old, ur lil child makers still was able to survive" the doctor said causing De Vara to roll his eyes.

"I never wanted children. But this one, is mine. My child. He will rule over all of them, Rose and Goldman. He will step all over them like ants." De Vara whispered gliding his thumb along the 8 month bump of the pregnant woman.

"w-wait, what the fuck.." the doctor whispered in utter shock while monitoring the tablet on his hand wherein the state of the child was indicated.

"what happened?" De Vara asked alarmed that the child would not absorb the chemicals he gave.

"amazing.." the doctor muttered causing De Vara to take the tablet off of his hands.

De Vara, known tirant in the black market, for the first time in his life had his hands trembling in pure disbelief.

"my child is amazing" De Vara whispered as both of them stared at the tablet in awe.

"H-he absorbed all three chemicals from Rose, Goldman and yours 100%" The doctor
Whispered in disbelief.

"at what percent will he die if he continues to absorb-"

"no no no, u don't understand de Vara" the doctor yelled as he looks at the pregnant woman in pure glee.

"your child, already absorbed all three chemicals fully, if this was in normal conditions or done with the other two experiments, Experiment C should be dead by the 78th percent of absorbing the chemicals. Heck, experiment A almost died by the 20th percent!" The doctor said in complete amazement.

"Experiment C, your son, has absorbed the three powerful chemicals from the three powerful organizations. Undefeatable strength, intelligence of a woman and whatever it is that the chemical u had placed. What shall u name him?" The doctor asked causing De Vara to hum pleasingly at the sight of the bump.

"Leon, Leon De Vara"

*************

*siren 🚨 🚨 🚨*

"Fuck it their coming" A woman yelled dragging along a limping pregnant woman while carrying two more babies fresh out of the incubator.

"why did you have to save me?!" The pregnant woman yelled at her sister, a grade A spy.

"Because we're family. Ain't no fucking way was I letting u get stolen by De Vara for mere gold nor silver. Fuck him" The spy yelled while the sirens continued to go heighwire.

"The child..in me, is not normal" the pregnant woman whimpered, holding on tightly to her sister, the spy.

"Ate, kahit ano pa Yan. Poprotektahan ko Yan, kayo dalawa" The spy whispered.

Translation: sister, whatever that child may be, I'll protect you both.

"but why did u let me bring both of these children?" The spy whispered as they slowly started to exit the black gate, the armed people far from reach.

"those kids, are also mine.." the pregnant woman said exhaustedly to which enraged her sister.

"they used u as a vessel for experiments and made my nephews guinea pigs. Fucking lunatics. I'll kill them" the spy swore through gritted teeth.

A month has passed since the incident and the pregnant woman gave birth to a healthy baby boy. However, the mother, Niña, did not survive and died in the arms of her sister.

Filled with nothing but grief and thirst for revenge. Niña's sister, Leah, bought his nephews to her trusted friend and gave them up to fullfil her revengeful plan.

"I'm so sorry, Finn. Please look after your brothers while I am away" Leah whispered kissing the first child on the bed, walking over to the next she held the second child in her embrace

"I'm sorry Christopher, you'll be as smart as the sect leader Rose. Please use it to protect your brothers" Leah whispered kissing the child goodbye.

With an aching heart she started walking to the last child, in tear filled eyes she kissed the child whispering "You'll be more powerful than anyone in this world, not me nor your brothers- not even the sect leaders can defy your power. Please grow up strong, and avenge your mother if I fail."

"I'm counting on you..Elijah"

One last time she stared at the three, when suddenly a pregnant woman- her best friend hugged her from behind.

"they'll be alright, I'll make sure Killian will get along with the three of them" the pregnant woman said referring to the child in her womb.

"if I am still alive after the plan, I'll make sure to go back I promise."

Starring one last time at the three peaceful sleeping babies, she blew them a kiss praying to whatever deity that listens, to protect these three forsaken yet powerful children.

Thanks for reading!!

"Where else can I find a book similar to this one"

A/N: you won't, that's why I made it. I wanted to read shit like this but couldn't cuz it doesn't exist