Chapter XXXIX

Vote and comment y'all. I would appreciate it 😊. Sorry for any typing mistakes or grammatical errors.

Wang Linxue calmed her emotions away before she glided her fingers over the violin. A sense of familiarity as she felt the smooth and polished body. Each delicate detail was enhanced at her fingertips, fine mahogany that was dark and polished ,specially handcrafted for her by her father.

It was one of the most special things she had in this life. To play the violin, she could display every emotion that is pent up in her beautifully through her bow, strings and skillful fingers.

A lot of emotions were definitely pent up.

She turned up her strings for the last time because her turn was nearing. There was a huge applause at the stage and it seemed the next person was done.

" Contestant 14!"

She got taking a deep breath and held it in for a few seconds .Exhaling, her nerves went right with her .
She straightened the dark school blue school blazer and skirt before picking her instruments.

Head held up high, she walked towards the stage, curtains partingfor as she was welcomed with an applause.

Waiting for the place to be silent she bagan. Placing the violin in a familiar rest on her shoulder, she raised her bow and started to play.

The bow danced on the strings as her her hands created an illusion on the violin. Closing her eyes, her body moved with the tune as the highs and lows became more prominent.

When the tune got lower got lower, she frowned portraying the agony of the player of the piece and her hands shivered emotionally on the violin.

The judges spoke amongst themselves in discussion while the crowd was enthralled by the student on stage.

In a confident stance,she played the violin with a lot of emotion that the audience couldn't take their eyes off.

Dressed in the school's white shirt, dark blue blazers and pleated knee length skirt, she downed it with long ankle length socks and dark shoes. She embodied a scholarly look which would make any school proud.

Her shoulder length hair and skin glowed under the stage light and it seemed so unfair to also have such a pretty face and such fierce talent all in one.

After a few minutes, the violin became a series of low notes before it came to a slow stop.

Opening her eyes, she was assaulted with very loud round of applause that echoed through the auditorium. Only a handful of people had gotten such applauses so it showed her job well down.

It thundered in her ear making it almost unbearable. She looked around for a certain someone.

Finding him sitting at the third row, quite close to the judges seat, he smiled at her when she caught his eye while he clapped.

She smiled back dreamily almost lost in thought.

" Woohoo! Linxue! You go girl!" Loud voices which were faint but could be heard over the clapping made its way to her ears. Looking around for a moment, she found Chi Minxia and Long Yue standing and giving her cheers while waving from the middle of the seats.

She loved those two so much!

She waved back and blew them kisses before bowing to the crowd. Bowing for a few moments she left the stage before the curtains.

" Good job!"

" That was so good."

"Let's go girl!"