1- Shower

I was lying in my bed bored because my girlfriend had left to take a shower.She had been in there for a good 5 minutes. I was bored until an idea popped in my head. I got up and went into the bathroom my girlfriend was in. I'm pretty sure she didn't hear me since she was listening to music pretty loud. I started to strip from my clothes and I hopped in the shower with her. She was surprised but she didn't mind it that much. "Hi love" i said wrapping my arms around her waist. Her face was red and she was still trying to comprehend why I was in the shower with her since I've never done this before.

My hand moved from her waist to her chin since she had looked away from me. I looked her in her dark blue eyes before I kissed her harshly. She moaned from me kissing her so harshly. My tongue brushed over her lip asking for entrance. She gave in faster then I was expecting her to but I took that opportunity to shove my tongue down her throat. She moaned again as one of my hands found its way to her boobs.

I started to kiss down her neck, biting than kissing after to soothe the forming love bite. My mouth found its way to one of her boobs, sucking on it while letting my other hand handle her other boob. I then switched giving her other boob equal attention.

I then made my way on my knees to give her what she wanted. I looked up at her, "May I darling?" I said asking for consent. She nodded her head rapidly "Words love" I said while holding on to her hips tightly so she wouldn't fall from her legs shaking so much.

"P-please just fuck me." She said impatiently "Your wish is my command" I said then I directed my attention to her area.

I brought my thumb to her clit and started rubbing it slowly teasing her a bit. "S-stop teasing me" I then did what she said and pushed 2 fingers in her entrance without warning. She moaned loudly at the feeling. I then brought my face up to her entrance and started teasing her clit with my tongue.

"F-faster please" She said, her legs shaking violently from how much pleasure she was receiving from my fingers and tongue. I did as she said again and picked up the pace in my hand while my other hand was pressing on the bottom of her stomach. She finished on my fingers but my movements didn't stop instead they got faster.

"I-i cant" She said her legs shaking more than they were before. "Yes you can darling" I said . speeding up my pace. She finished on my fingers once more.

"Good girl"

I then stood up and turned on the bath instead of the shower helping Grace sit down. "Your so pretty" Say tucking a peice of hair behind her ear making her very flustered. "T-thank you" She said stuttering a bit after just finishing twice in a short amount of time.

I got up as the water ran cold and helped Grace get up, wrapping a fluffy towel around her then me. I was holding her lower back so she wouldnt fall as we were walking. I then got some comfortable clothes for both me and her and I helped her get dressed, dressing myself afterwards.

I then sat on the bed after helping Grace sit down once more, wrapping my arms around her while playing with her hair.

"I love you so much Grace" I said as she fell limp in my arms. I have the best girlfriend ever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: This probably sucked and im not blaming you if you think it does. Its also my first time writing something like this so thats also probably why it sucks as well. Please tell me if you have any tips or anything like that for me I really need it😭- Also I will take requests!