5- Punishment (Poly)

I threw my head back against my mattress as my mouth hangs open while small whimpers and moans spill out. I was thrusting in and out of myself at a fast speed as I had got a little aroused when my girlfriends, Savy and Amir left to go shopping.

I let out more moans and whimpers, not hearing the door open and the sound of my girlfriends coming home. I knew that if I got caught doing it I would get punished but it was worth the orgasm. "Fuck" I let out a small whimper as I was so close to finishing that was until the bedroom door opened to show an amused Savy and Amir. Them coming in caused me to stop and I sigh and roll my eyes at the lost of an orgasm.

"Having fun without us?" Savy says in an amused tone as her and Amir lean against the door frame. I pull out and I sit up a little, a bit annoyed at them for not letting me finish. I close my legs as I watch them walk over to me. "I think we should punish her, shouldn't we love?~" I hear Amir say as they both stand on each side of me. I see Savy nod as she gestures Amir to grab something.

I see Savy starting to take her shirt off as Amir grabs a black box from the closet. Amir comes over to me with something behind her back. She then sits on my hips with both of her legs on either side of me, making it almost impossible for me to sit up. She pulls out ropes from behind her back and she ties me to the bed.

"Is this to tight princess?" She asks and I shake my head as it was perfect. She smirks a little as she starts taking her shirt off. I blush at the sight in front of me, wanting to touch her so bad but I couldn't due to the ropes tying me to the bed. I let out a small moan as I feel her kissing and nibbling down my neck. "What's your safe word pretty girl?" I heard Savy say in a seductively low tone. "R-red.." I whimpered out as I looked down at Amir who was attacking my neck with her marks.

"Good girl, remember we won't stop until we hear that word." I head Amir say as she rose from my neck to look at me, her usually light brown eyes now black from all the lust.

I squeeze my thighs together, trying to gain some sort of friction between my legs and I let out a moan when I feel Savy spreading my legs as she sits in between my thighs, spreading kisses and light bite marks all over my thighs.

I let out a small whimper as I feel Savy blowing air onto my pulsating clit. I throw my head back from all the pleasure I was gaining. I then feel Amir grab my chin to make me look at her. "Focus on me darling" she says before she pulls me into a soft yet passionate kiss. I let out a moan into the kiss as I feel Savy sucking on my cunt as her hand rubs soft and slow circles on my clit. I feel Amir wrap her palm around my neck, not enough to choke me but enough to bring me pleasure. I let out another moan as I feel Savy push two fingers into me. I look down at her to see her looking up at me to see if she could keep moving or not. I nod a little then I throw my head back as she fucks me harshly with her tongue and fingers, having no mercy whatsoever.

Her tongue and fingers moved at the same, constant pace. Her tongue flicked over my clit as her fingers pumped in and out of me.

At this point I was a whimpering and moaning mess. I feel the usual knot building in my stomach as she picks up her pace a little. I then bite on Amirs tongue a little out of pleasure causing her to tighten her grip on me. She then moves her lips from my mouth to my neck and she starts to leave dark love bites all over my neck. I threw my head back against the bed frame as I cum on Savy's fingers then she licks up the mess. She licks my pussy clean as she looks up at me while doing so as she helped me air my high.

"Such a messy little thing~" I hear Savy say as she stands up. I was panting and sweating a bit as I feel Amir get up as well. I then feel Savy sit on my hips. Before I could recover from my orgasm Amir grabs my thighs, sitting in between them as she attacked the insides with her bite marks and hickeys. I bit my lip a little before I felt Savy's lips on mine in a hard and passionate kiss. I then felt Amir attack my pussy with her tongue and fingers, not giving me a chance to calm down from my high earlier.

"I-I can't.. I c-can't.." I whimpered out as Amir kept going but she didn't stop, she looked up at me as she knew I didn't want her to stop. "If you want me to stop you know what to say." She said with a smirk as she continued. I didn't say anything, I just whimpered and moaned. She chuckled a little as she moved her lips back to my clit.

I tried to buck my hips up out of habit but I couldn't due to Savy having all her weight put down on my hips. I let out a loud moan as Savy moved to one of my breasts, flattening her tongue as she sucked on the hard bud. Her other fiddled with my other boob as she worked her magic. The feeling of Amir being on my pussy and Savy being on my breasts just made me want to cum right then and there.

I could feel myself getting close and my squirming showed that. I suppose Amir saw that as she sped up her movements. I couldn't suppress to loud noises that fell from my mouth. "That's it. Be a good girl and squirt for us." I heard Savy say as she bit down on my stomach. Her words were enough to push me over the edge as I did as she said. I squirted over Amir's fingers and her tongue. She smirked as she licked up all my juices. Her fingers didn't stop though, they slowed down. My body was shaking from how sensitive I was right now due to having two intense orgasms. I didn't think I could go again even if I tried.

She knew my stopping point so she pulled her fingers out of me slowly as Savy gave me loving kisses everywhere. I could feel my wrists falling free as the ropes were untied by Amir. I then felt Savy get off of my hips as Amir walked into the bathroom to do what I assumed was start a bath. My body was still shaking as Savy gently ran her hands over my body to calm me from my high.

I could then feel myself getting picked up by Savy as she walked. I nuzzled my head into her chest as she walked. My eyes were closed as they have been for a while. I could feel myself getting placed into warm water which helped my calm my shaking body. I leaned back against Amir who was already sitting in the bath, waiting for me. I leaned into her touch as I let them take care of me.

This was the best punishment..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AN: I'm so sorry for not posting in over like 3 months. I was lowkey just too lazy and tired to write anything but I'm happy I was able to finish this chapter.

I also will do any requests if anyone has any, no limits. <3333

Word count: 1367