2- Dinner

I just got done doing my makeup because my mom invited me and my girlfriend, Alissa to dinner because she had just got back in town from visiting her best friend and she wanted to see us again. I got with my girlfriend 3 years ago and told my mom about us 3 months after and they grew a strong bond over the past 3 years. My mom always insists on me bringing Alissa with me to anything family related. I didnt have on anything to fancy because we were just going to a restaurant it was a plain black cropped shirt with a white skirt and a black leather jacket.

(Like this)

     I walked down the stairs to where Alissa was

I walked down the stairs to where Alissa was. Stunned by her outfit i stopped walking and I just stared at her. She was wearing a kinda short pink shirt with blue jeans that hugged her sides perfectly.

(Imagine this but with a black leather jacket and pink and white jordans

(Imagine this but with a black leather jacket and pink and white jordans.)

"I...Wow you look amazing darling" I say walking up to her and kissing her, she normally wears more boyish like clothes and she's normally the more dominant one in the relationship. "Thank you my love, you look beautiful as well" I stood in front of her my hands around her neck and her hands on my waist.

"I think my mom might be way more excited to see you instead of me" I say making her giggle a little "I'm sure she wants to see me as much as she wants to see you" she says making me pout a little because my mom had told me on the phone that she wanted to see Alissa more than she wanted to see me so I knew Alissa was lying. "Your lying. My mom told me she wanted to see you more its not fair. Your so pretty and amazing that even my mom loves you its not fair." I say raising my voice a little at the end.

She starts kissing my neck crating love bites to where their not that noticeable but you can see them if you look close enough. I turn my head away loving the feeling but not wanting to look at Alissa. She grabs my chin hard witch causes me to look her in her eyes. Next thing I know I hear my phone ringing . I check my phone and see its my mom. "Hi mom need anything?" I say a bit annoyed at her and Alissa. "Yeah um i need you to come a little earlier" "okay we can do th-" I say but I get cut off by a pair of lips on my neck as she had stopped when my mother had called. "Are you okay what happened?" My mother says worried of why I cut myself off like that. My breathing picks up as Alissa is going down my body to where I needed her most. "Y-yeah Im fine I just tripped" I say lying and looking at Alissa with stern eyes. She looks up at me innocently and smiles. "Okay well leave in about 4 minutes or so" My moms says and hangs up.

I pick Alissa up to her feet from where she was and look at her. "What was that little stunt?" I say making her look me in my eyes. "I dont know what your talking about" She says and she starts to walk away. I grab her arm and I make her look me in my eyes again. "I think someone deserves a little punishment when we get home no?" I say and I walk away leaving her flustered and I walk to my car and I get in waiting for Alissa. But I decided I wasn't going to punish her at home. I was gonna punish and tease her while we were out. Little did I know someone would help me out a lot with this teasing.

Alissa gets in and she starts the car. There was a lot of tension between us, causing the car ride there to be silent the only thing making noise being the radio.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got to the restaurant my mom texted me to go to and before my hand could reach the door Alissa got it for me. "Thank you darling" I say kissing her cheek. "Only for you princess" She said winking and grabbing my hand while walking to the doors. I was shocked to see my best friend, Makayla. I've known her since we were babies. "Omg Kayla!" I say running up to her and jumping into her arms causing her to stumble backwards and almost falling. "Hey Kk!" She says immediately hugging me back.

We sit down and talk for awhile caching up since we haven't spoken to each other for awhile. (Btw her mom and Makayla are sitting across from Alissa and Kk) While speaking to Kayla I would sneak glances at Alissa to see her looking a little off. Like she was jealous or something.i guess my plan is working. She then grabs my thigh as I was speaking causing me to cut myself off. "Are you okay? what happened?" Kayla says concerned as i look down. "Sorry I thought I dropped something but anyways-" I say looking at Alissa and continuing with what I was saying before.

As Im saying my goodbyes I notice that Alissa is already gone. Is she really that jealous? Looks like my plan is working then. I walk out to the car to see Alissa in there on her phone. Not bothering to look up from her phone she starts the car as I get in. "darling are you jealous?" I ask knowing the answer but I want to hear it from her. "..." She doesn't speak for the rest of the way home letting me know that my assumption was correct.

We get home and she opens the door for me. I walk in and take off my shoes followed by Alissa. As I get into my room I get pinned up against the door. As I go to speak a pair of lips cut me off. I moan into the kiss, not expecting her to kiss me like that. She then moves from my mouth to my neck causing moans and whimpers to spill out my mouth. She then takes me off the door and throws me on the bed. Trying to catch my breath, I sit up only to be pushed back down again. Alissa then crawls on top of me and she sits on my hips making me unable to sit back up fully.

She takes her shirt off and throws it somewhere in the room followed by my shirt. My quiet moans mixed with her heavy breathing was something I never knew I needed to hear. "B-baby.." I whine wanting to hear why she's doing this but not being able to speak correctly."Hm" She questions looking up at me. "W-why a-are y-you.." I said little by little not being able to speak correctly because she was kissing on my stomach crating love bites. "Words baby." She says not looking up from what she was doing. "W-why are y-you doing t-this.." I whimper at the end. "Maybe I was jealous because someone else was touching what is mine." She says letting me know I was correct. With the little strength left in my I flip us over so I was on top.

"Maybe I can show you that I'm all yours..." I say my hand trailing down the the button of her jeans. I then unbutton her jeans and unzip them. As I unzip them I can hear her breathing getting heavier and the speed of her breathing pick up. I get on the edge of the bed so I can do what I told her I was going to. I look up at her for consent and she nods her head rapidly. I pull her jeans all the way off followed by her painties. Sure I've seen this before but it gets better each time.

Her whimpers. Her moans. Her cries. Her legs shaking. Its amazing.

Teasing her I rub my finger in circles around her clit. "S-stop teasing me p-please!" The begging being the best part of this. Listening to her words I started to pump 2 fingers in and out of her at a slow motion at first then it speeding up along with her moans. I used my other hand and started rubbing around her clit at the same speed as my other hand. "mhm...f-faster please"

Following her words, I sped up my pace then I added my tongue to the mix. She then finished over my fingers but my movements didnt stop, instead they got faster. "I-I cant go a-any longer" She moans loudly "Yes you can princess." I said adding my tongue again. She then finished over my fingers again.

I pull out slowly making her whimper. I then leave the room to her a bath. After the bath was finished I go to the room to bring Alissa into the bathroom.

After the bath got cold I picked her up and got her dressed. After dressing her I got myself dressed. I then put her in bed and I wrapped my arms around her body and kissed her head softly. "I love you.." i said softly "mhm.. I love you more.." She said before falling asleep in my arms.

God I love this girl...