3- Birthday surprise

This part isn't really smut there's just some small smut at the end but I will make a part 2
•Alexa's pov•
Today is the day before my 22nd birthday. My best friend hasn't text me all day and we usually text each other every day and now that I think about it I haven't seen my girlfriend all day. She hasn't told me anything about her leaving. I woke up and she was just gone. I didn't think much of it but now I'm kinda worried because she's not returning my calls or texts.I've been alone in me and my girlfriends shared house all day and i'm really bored right now and I miss my girlfriend. I look down at my phone quickly hearing a ding hoping for it to be my girlfriend. I look and see it says its from my bestfriend. Well at least she's texting me.

Monkey Muncher❤️: Hey! Do you wanna come out to my house to hang out?

Banana peeler❤️: Sure, but do you know where Sammy is?

Monkey Muncher❤️: No I thought she was with you, why?

Banana peeler❤️: Oh, no reason I just thought you did. See you later

Monkey Muncher❤️: Okay! See you later

I sigh and turn off my phone really sad because she doesn't know where my girlfriend is. I put my shoes on and run to my car. I just want to see my best friend today.

When I arrive sigh and check what time it is. 6:57. I sigh again and turn off my car and text my best friend that i'm here. I hurry up and run to her door waiting for her to open it. She soon opens the door and I walk in. I then flinch as people jump out and yell happy birthday. I start to tear up as I thought no one would care that its my birthday tomorrow. I had a horrible childhood. I have a twin and she hated me. My parents would always celebrate her birthday and they would get nothing for me. They would lock me in my room and they would have fun without me. They started doing this when I was 5. I got used to it by the age of 7. My best friend sees me about to cry and she engulfs me in a hug. "I hope you know I will never forget your birthday. I love you too much to do that to you. And just so you know you are WAYY better than your twin. She's too stuck up.And also we're celebrating your birthday today because your girlfriend wants you tonight and tomorrow." She says making me laugh at the last part.

I sigh and let go of her and look at her outfit. She's wearing a plain white t-shirt and some tight skinny jeans with holes at the knees. "Hey, where's Sammy?" I ask her still wondering where my girlfriend is. "Ohhh shes in the kitchen she was waiting for you" She says winking at the end. I giggle a bit and walk into the kitchen to find my missing girlfriend.

I then see her holding a drink in her hand. "Oh, hey baby happy early birthday." She says walking up to me and she puts her hand around my waist and pulls me closer to her body. "Hey why weren't you home all day? I missed you" I say and then she cuts me off by kissing me. I give in and I kiss back. She puts her cup down and puts her other hand around my waist as well. I put my arms around her neck deepening the kiss. She licks my lip and I decided to tease her so I delince. She then moves her hand from my waist to my ass and she grabs my ass harsh causing me to gasp. She then takes this time to slip her tongue in my mouth. Her tongue then explores every inch of my mouth as her hands roam my body. I then pull away trying to catch my breath. "Did you miss me?" I say as her hands make there way back to my waist. "Maybe" She says trying to kiss me again but I pull away and I put my hand in front of me and her and i giggle. "No. No more here. I'm gonna go find Brook bye." I say then I walk away leaving her to stand there alone and knowing her probably horny.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people had left already so I decided I was tired and I wanted to go home as well. I walk up to Brook and I tap her on the shoulder as she was talking to someone. "I'll be right back" Her friend said as she walked away. Brook turned around and looked at me confused "What's up?" Brook asks me "Nothing I just wanted to tell you that I was leaving." I say and then I hug her. "Bye baby" She says hugging me back. I don't mind if she calls me anything like that because we joke around with things like that all the time. "Okay you can call me that just make sure Sam doesn't hear you. You know how possesive she is." "Yeah, yeah. If anything I had you first." She says making me giggle a bit "I mean you have been with me through everyone of my breakups and you have broke a lot of bones for me." I say making her smile. "Yeah that's true and I will break more." "Okay but I'm leaving bye." I say waving to her and then leaving to go find my girlfriend so we can leave.

I walk into the kitchen to find no one. I was confused since my girlfriend has been there this entire time. I walk into the living room to find my girlfriend and another girl.

I immediately thought the worse since my girlfriend is amazingly hot.

I mean she's tall, masculine, and she has an amazing face. She's also mine. I see the girl is getting really touchy and she's flirting with my girlfriend. I walk up to them and I put my arms around my girlfriend's neck. "Babyy I'm tired can we go home?" I say loud enough for that Cindy Lou who looking bitch to hear. I look back at her and she rolls her eyes at me. "Okay darling, let me go say bye to Brook and you stay here. I'll be back." She says and then she kisses my forehead. I hum in response not wanting to be next to this off brand barbie any longer.

Sammy leaves the room leaving me and this basic white bitch in a room together. "I hope you know she doesn't love you." She says catching me off guard 1 because it was quiet before and 2 from what she said. "What? How do you know that?" I say making her look at me angrily. "Because she just doesnt want someone like you, I mean look at you."  "Are you just mad because she doesn't want your ugly hippo, Barbie wanna be sorry ass? Is that the case? Or are you just trying to make me sad because your insecure ass can't find someone who wants to love your self centered, insecure, off brand Cindy lou who, ugly ass. Now before I start roasting you I want you to know I'm not gonna go easy on you." I say just giving her a taste of what I have for her. "W-well yo-" "No I don't wanna hear you talking. Listen Caillou's grandma. I'll let you know right now. I am not one for sharing things. I'm sure that even if you tried to get MY girlfriend to flirt back with you, she wouldn't pay you any mind. I mean just look at you" I say cutting her off from what she was gonna say. As I finished what I was saying she was crying.

Right when she started crying Sammy came back with Brook. They both looked at me like I did something wrong. "What. She started it." I say looking at them both. "It's not my fault she's ugly.." I mumble under my breath. I get up off the couch and I walk to the door as she starts telling them lies. I sigh knowing Sammy will lecture me but I don't have enough energy to fight with her tonight. I walk over to my car and get into the passengers side knowing that Sammy is coming with me since her ride already left. I sigh as I see Sammy walking out the house towards my car.

"She was such a stupid bitch" I hear Sammy say making me giggle a bit. "How what happened?" I say turning my attention to her wanting to hear what she was put through. A couple minutes later I start listening to half of what she's saying as my eyes land on her lips. The way they move so flawlessly is amazing. I start to feel myself leaning forward. I then kiss her softly but harsh at the same time. She was surprised at first but then she kisses back just as hard. The kiss then turns into a very heated makeout, us both fighting for dominance and she wins. I whimper as her tongue explores my mouth along with her hands roaming around my body. She then pulls me into her lap as her hands try to take my shirt off. I pull away not wanting to have sex in a car. "You can be a good girl and wait till we get home, can you not?" I say making her pout and look at me like a sad dog. "Okay fine" She says and I crawl back over to the passengers side and she starts the car.

===========================================================

  This took me wayyyy too long to think of ideas for this.

[1643 words]