Hope

"Hope time to go!" My sister Nova calls out.
I hear her, but I don't respond due to not caring enough. I grab my book bag and go  out the door to the car. Arriving at school is always the best part of my entire day because I get to see my crush, Noah. The way his blue eyes sparkle, his perfectly toned skin, the way he's looking at me right now.
"Hey Hopey!"
"Hey Noah!"
"I bet I can make you say what."
"Not a chance."
The teasing, or just some random things. This guy does it all. He once told me he lived in Hawaii. I believed it for a bit until my friend said he was probably only trying to impress me because I had said how much I really wanted to go to Hawaii, but the teasing/flirting makes me fall for him even more than I already am. A girl talking to me drags me out of daze.
"Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna answer my question?" Camila asks.

Yeah okay, so I never said I got along with everyone. As a matter of fact a lot of people don't like me because of my anger issues which makes me act out and stuff.
"I didn't hear your question. I-"
"Save it. I don't wanna hear your excuses."
I shrug it off even though it's killing me on the inside to not punch her right now. Shortly after she tells me it was just to see if I was in line to kick the ball for kick ball. Obviously I was I right next to Noah. Or so I thought I was... apparently we had picked teams with team captains and I must've been day dreaming because I had no idea what was happening. Noah was on the other team making eye contact with me every minute he could. My heart was doing backflips and I swear everyone around me could hear my heartbeat. I soon realize it was my turn to kick the ball. I walk up to the plate and wait for the pitcher to roll the ball. Once she starts rolling it I don't know where to look, but I know I must keep looking at the ball and not Noah or else my team will be upset with me and think I don't care about winning even though I obviously do. When the ball comes, I kick it. Really hard. It ends up hitting this girl in the face. Noah starts dying of laughter. He gave me a highfive when I got to his base. He was playing 2nd. Afterwards we get changed and the girls in my section were talking about Noah to me.
"I totally ship you guys!"
"You guys should get married."
"True love." ect.
They just kept on going and would not stop. It was making me blush. My face got really red. He's the reason I would try at school. I wore makeup and my outfits were cute. We had to stay in the locker room until the bell rang so even if I was dressed and ready to go I would not be able to see Noah until after the bell rang. Which sucked, but we already had a lot of classes together. Sometimes he'd wait for me and other times he'd walk with his friends. I don't know why but it made me sad that he would pick his friends over me. It really bothered me. I would stare at him every chance I could get. If he didn't get the hint by now he is definitely delusional. After school I go swim practice which is getting boring because there is really no one there that is my age so it's kinda weird. I just wish there was more people. There is a girl there though that is my age, Olivia. Where do I begin with her? She's so pretty, kind, a great listener. The list goes on. I've known her for a long time. She's made swimming much more fun for me. Anyways swim practice is obviously the same old, same old. There's a big meet coming up in about 2 months! I'm so excited for it!!
———————————————-
word count: 711

Also if you have any ways where I could make this book better please comment them. I'm not good at writing these things.