Hope/Noah

All of the girls were in the locker room for P.E and the girls that were next to my locker were saying things like "You have boyfriend!!" And I kept denying it because I didn't know what we were. And they were all like "whatever! Just admit it!"

The dance is in 3 days and I'm freaking out. I don't wanna look stupid or ugly. People keep telling us to date. I probably have to make the first move and ask him how he sees me.

For the rest of the classes we talked a lot and after school his friend told me he had s crush on me. Then Noah goes up to me and asked me to date him. And you wanna what I said? I said OK! WHO SAYS OK? IM SO STUPID! (Lol the tiktok sound) anyways pretty sure he took it as a yes. He makes me so happy.

NOAHS POV:

The boys in the locker room were teasing me about Hope. How we are perfect for each other. The way she looks at me and stuff. Someone even said she was obsessed with me. Which might be going a little too far.

The dance is in 3 days and I'm not nervous at all. I can't wait to see Hopey all dressed up and cute. She will definitely take my breath away.

After school I told her I liked her because my friend sorta forced me to. Apparently he already told her a while ago and said that this would be the perfect opportunity for me to confess how much I like her, but I don't think i like her as much as she likes me and I don't want to hurt her feelings because of that. I really hope she understands if it comes down to that.
—————————————————————
HEYYYY sorry for making this shorter. I'll make it up to you by making a  longer one when they finally go to the dance! Which characters do you want to see more of? (If I can fit them in to fit the real story).
I bet you're wondering when will Hope and James meet.... Well they might in 2-3 more chapters!! When he finally joins the swim team and is in her group.

word count: 380
love you!