God

Author note

I was torn between Shikako or Shikina for a name! Shikako means deer child while Shikina means elegant and gods presence.

I decided to go for Shikina sense it felt easier to pronounce to say and it's not as close as the name Shikaku your dad,Let me know what you like the most.

Also your Shikamarus older sister!

Your a sickly frail 20 year old girl in your last life.

This is a OCxVarious but I'll probably focus on iruka,kakashi, Zabuza,Might guy,itachi, etc

Itachi age is gonna be 18 instead of 17 so there is no underage love interests

I might do another novel with the younger generation but you probably won't see it for awhile so if you have any ideas what you would like to read like what family should she be in and what power should she have.

my chapters for this book will probably be around 1k or higher.

Let me know what your favourite characters are and I can try my best to do some cute romance moments or some yandere moments with them I'm open to do girls or boys.

Your also way too overpowered with a unique and cool ability!

I just really enjoy doing overpowered novels.

This story has some mature language

My grammar is trash so let me know if I make a mistake and I'll fix it also I'm still very inexperienced with writing fighting scenes.

Prepare yourself for a cringe fest!

————————————————-(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

"What do you want?" A gentle voice said.

Staring at what presumably god I took a moment to think long and hard at such a question.

Ever since I was born I had gotten sick due to my immune system being to frail until I could no longer leave the hospital. I always wondered what the outside is like? What it would feel like to have the wind brush against my skin and feel the grass between my toes.

Am I so selfish that I'm unsatisfied with the life god had chosen for me? Maybe.. but I couldn't help but dream of the world I could not see or the feeling of running along the ocean sand,But as fate has decided that I'm trapped in this boney frail body that could snap with a simple touch never leaving this bed or these beeping machines..

Even my family abandoned me when I turned 10 cause they lost hope I would get better sense then I haven't seen them the nurses are nice but I can tell it's only fake as it is their job.

So that leave me with watching anime a new world a escape the thrill and excitement of watching them my all time favourite would be Naruto because of how many new people he meets and how they become friends I always wanted to know what it feels like to go on a adventure and make friends while fighting life and death battles, oh how I can dream..

As I take my final breath at age 20 I just looked out the window while my body was shaking violently from a severe seizure but the only thought in my head was how beautiful the sky was.. as I closed my eyes for the supposed end to come.—-

Some time passed

As I felt myself drifting in what seemed to be a endless void.

I suddenly heard a very faint voice guiding me somewhere until the voice got louder and louder until I could make out the words.

"What do you wish for small one?" A voice echoed in the endless void.

"What do I wish for?" I repeated those words.