I might have overdone it.

'Oh shoot think of something quick how could he be suspicious of his own daughter well I am a imposter but the real daughter never existed anyways! Come one think, think I got it!' I thought.

"Yes papa I'm a-bit nervous about school." I said while fidgeting with my hands.

"Oh I figured it was something like that you seemed nervous and dazed sense this morning and don't worry too much about school you'll do great." Dad said with a small smile while ruffling my hair.

'That was close and what is up with people touching my head lately.' I thought
———————————————————(ˊ•͈ ◡ •͈ˋ)

After super I went back in the library and started to read some more about the history.

'Most of this is wrong it seems the hokages are hiding most of it from people' i thought while especially reading the part about Madara.

And that was how Shikina Nara first day went..

———————————————————-(ˊ•͈ ◡ •͈ˋ)

I woke up and had breakfast with my new family while my father got ready and left he hugged me goodbye.

"You ok Shikina you seem tense?"dad said letting go of his daughter from the failed hug.

"Y-yea imma miss you papa.." I said in a childish voice trying to play off that I was off guard and didn't expect him to hug me.

'It was warm' i thought while forming a smile on my face.

"I'll be home soon kiddo." Dad said while leaving.

'I really need to be more careful around him. This is twice where I acted suspicious.' I thought while sighing.

'Anyways todays goal I want to go outside no matter what.' I thought turning to face my mom with a determined face.

"Mommy can I pwetty please go to the park.?"

"Sure it would be good for you and Shikamaru to get some sun" mom said with a gentle smile.

'Yess mission accomplished.' I thought while pushing the air.

"Come on let's get you ready I also need to pack some stuff for Shikamaru maybe we will stop and see Noriko." Mom said

'Who is Noriko?' I thought trying to remember

'Oh well I'll think about it later' i thought while getting dragged by my dear mother up to my room that I shared with Shikamaru.

She dressed me up in a red and black kimono.

'So cute'i thought while staring in the mirror

"Awww who's my adorable little cutie pie!" Mom said while hugging me extremely tight.