Konoha

Recap—->

Recap from last chapter! Our Oc Shikina  travelled to the past time gods Domain and met some of the ancient Phoenix's residing there but found out they were in eternal sleep! Due to the lack of energy needed as the old time god went into eternal sleep giving away his powers in doing so, the place was abandoned for along time all but one Phoenix was able to stay awake this Phoenix was named Rukia she had a Phoenix mate who was a ghost Phoenix but sadly passed...

But soon everything changed as our oc appeared and trained the reverse time technique and was able to restore the lands but sadly it was to late for Rukia as there was nothing that could save her as unlike the other Phoenix who went into sleep to reserve their energy Rukia kept on using hers to stay awake in hopes of meeting the next time god causing her death and sadly leaving behide her and her mates egg as she closed her eyes she gave her egg one last gift and it was her ability to change her size.

Shikina decided to keep the little baby ghost Phoenix to take with her on her journeys...

During the years in the domain Shikina learned some new techniques mental force field,Teleport,reverse time.and slow down time.
———————————————-
Recap over
———————-

A girl with long black hair and bangs appeared outside of konoha gates in the forest.

Her long, black hair frames her face perfectly, and her bangs give her an air of mystery. Her gem-like eyes are captivating, and her petite figure is both delicate and alluring. Her skin is soft and pale, giving her an ethereal quality, and her plump, pink lips are the perfect finishing touch. She looks like a true goddess.

The girl had a beautiful black off the shoulders kimono with a pure black sword on her waist

Author note I'm not going to be drawing too much attention to the outfit at the time so feel free to image any outfit

———-1——————————-

'I'm finally back! 8 years is way to long.' I thought with a bright smile.

First I should get something to actually eat I haven't had a good meal in ages besides berries Right Kiah?