The Girl With The Pink Braids

Y/n continued running, right past Akaza, when suddenly, she sees someone up ahead.

She had pink braids with green at the tips, with a sword at her hip.

A demon slayer.

Y/n ran to the girl, all the while screaming for help. The girl turned around, startled by her volume.

When she saw Akaza, a well known demon, she immediately got an angry look on her face.

She zoomed right past Y/n, going straight for Akaza.

When she pulled out her sword, it was flexible, which would have confused Y/n, if she had not been so tired and scared.

"Now, Iguro!" the girl yelled.

A man with a snake around his neck came from the trees and cut in the direction of Akaza's neck, but he missed as Akaza jumped back.

"Tsk, the master was right," Akaza sneered,"you are a smart one."

And then, he was gone.

'He's definitely going to get yelled at for that,' she thought as he retreated.

"Are you hurt? I don't know why that upper rank was so intent on catching you!!!" The pink braided girl said, "I'm Mitsuri Kanroji by the way, and that's Obanai Iguro!" she explained.

Then they took Y/n back to the demon slayer village. To the master's house.

"So that demon was chasing her very intently," the master said after hearing what happened. He turned to her,"You wouldn't have any idea why, would you?"

Y/n was a terrible liar. And she was tired. And she figured that her best chance of surviving was to come clean, as she sensed a kind aura from him.

She told him everything.

"I see," he said, looking quite surprised,"so you are Muzan Kibutsugi's daughter, but are against him."

She nodded.

"Don't you worry," he said with a smile, easing her discomfort,"we have no intention of hurting you, and will instead, do quite the opposite."

And that was how she ended up being taken in by Mrs. Kanroji, and even working with the master to create her own breathing style.

The Hashiras were skeptical at first, but ended up treating her like family over the next few years.

And at the age of 14, she headed of to final selection, with her new family crying as she left.

What type of breathing style should Y/n use? It doesn't have to be an already existing one either!