Mugen Train

(I put the song in because I discovered it recently and I feel like it perfectly fits Zenitsu)

! This chapter contains some self harm !

After Y/n had finished rehabilitation training, they were all sent off on a new mission.

Apparently, they would be teamed up with Rengoku, who was one of Y/n's favorite Hashiras.

When they arrived at their destination, Inosuke and Tanjiro were amazed at the train, thinking it was some kind of monster.

"You two are idiots. Its a train. You know, the big machine that carries people around?" Zenitsu said sounding unamused.

Y/n giggled as Inosuke yelled.

"I'M MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU, MOUNTAIN SPIRIT!!" He shouted.

"Please don't listen to my friend's rude remarks, oh spirit!" Tanjiro said frantically while bowing.

"I TOLD YOU GUYS ITS NOT A-" Zenitsu immediately stopped shouting when Y/n giggled.

Pink tinted his cheeks again.

"Hey, what are you four up to?" A security guard yelled.

They ran away, hoping to escape trouble, and Zenitsu grabbed Y/n's hand as they ran.

P.O.V change: (Tanjiro's P.O.V)

As we came to a stop, I noticed Zenitsu had grabbed Y/n's hand.

And I don't know why, but for some reason, I didn't like it one bit.

Suddenly, I walked up to Zenitsu, who jad been laughing with Y/n, and grabbed his wrist tightly.

"I don't remember Y/n asking you to grab her hand." I said through gritted teeth, veins popping all over my forehead.

Zenitsu put hi other hand on my wrist, giving me a nasty glare.

"H-hey, why don't we calm down, what has got into you, Tanjiro?" Y/n said worriedly.

We both put our hands down, looking down to the ground.

What had got into me?

All I knew was that for some reason, I did not like when Zenitsu touched her. Or talked to her. Or was near her.

But I also didn't like seeing her upset.

My thoughts shifted to the look on her face when she had told us to calm down.

I hated seeing that look, much less being the cause of it.

So there was really nothing I could do to stop Zenitsu from being around her.

But I could sure try.

P.O.V change: (Y/n's P.O.V)

As we got on the train, we immediately heard yelling.

"UMAI!!!"

Rengoku. One of the greatest guys you'll meet. And a Hashira.

I ran up to him, pushing Tanjiro aside.

"Rengoku!" I said happily.

"Y/n! So you're on this mission too I see!"

"Yes! I can't wait to work alongside you!"

"Likewise! Are these your friends?"

"Yes! This is Inosuke," I said gesturing to the boar-heade boy with his head out the window,"that's Zenitsu," I looked at the blonde boy yelling at Inosuke,"and this is Tanjiro!"