Entertainment District

"Wow Y/n! Way to blow my cover!" Uzui pouted.

"Sorry, but you didn't really tell me you were undercover so..." she replied with a smirk.

"Have I ever told you how flashy you are?" He chuckled, a big grin settling on his cheeks.

"Yes. Multiple times. But something you haven't told me is why you're here. And why you're kidnapping young girls like a pedo???" She snapped back, eyeing him.

"Well I need women to go undercover on a mission and Shinobu said you weren't here! Plus I need more than one so I would have had to do this anyways." He replied, sticking his tongue out at her.

"Very mature, Uzui. But-"

"We'll go in their places!" Tanjiro interjected, earning a look from Y/n that scared him.

Y/n hated being interrupted.

"Um...did you not hear me? I said girls. Not you." Uzui deadpanned.

"Well none of them are even active slayers! You can't just take them." Y/n intervened.

"Fine. If these boys want to dress up as girls, then who am I to stop them?!" Uzui sighed irritability.

They all prepared for the mission ahead and met Uzui outside.

"Now listen up. I am a god! You will all bow down to me!" He stated immediately.

Inosuke and Tanjiro stood there in awe as Y/n and Zenitsu blinked twice.

"Stop being weird and lets get going." Y/n sighed, breaking the slightly awkward silence that had ensued.

"Exuse me, sir!" Tanjiro said, putting his hand up,"But what exactly are you the god of?"

"Good question! I am the god of festivals! The god of flamboyancy and flashiness!" He marveled, striking poses with each word.

"WELL I'M INOSUKE HASHIBIRA! I'M THE GOD OF THE MOUNTAINS!" Inosuke yelled at him.

Uzui gave him a look.

Yet again, silence reined.

"Come on! I wanna get this over with!" Y/n pouted.

Then, they were off.

Uzui bolted away, leaving all of them in the dust.

"Show off!" Y/n yelled after him with her hands cupped to her mouth.

Zenitsu giggled at her annoyance, although he felt similar.

---------------

After traveling all day they arrived at one of the wisteria houses.

Uzui explained the mission.

"So I'm going to need you four to go undercover to find my wives!" He finished.

"DID YOU JUST SAY WIVES AS IN PLURAL?!?!?! YOU HAVE MULTIPLE WIVES?!?!?!" Zenitsu screamed.

An annoyed look was plastered on Uzui's face.

"Yes! Now its time for you to all be dressed up!" He said with an evil grin on his face.

A small girl walked as he said that.

"Wait, you all have to get dressed up?" She asked Y/n.

"Yes! We're going undercover." She whispered as Uzui chased the boys around.

"Well then...would it be okay if I did your makeup and hair? I've always wanted to be a cosmetics artist but barely get the chance to practice!" She said with a sparkle in her eye.