Chapter 9

With a thought, he summon his two maids and Beast.

The Qilin was first to appeared and it also have the Strenght of level 5 Tribulation Realm the same as Heavenly Dragon.

Then Two Woman Appeared Infront of him, one his about 21 Years old the same age as him and the other one is 19 Years old.

Luka look at the two of them with satisfaction. Both of them have a good appearance and good temperament.

"What's your name?" He ask with smile.

"My lord we have no name, you can name our sisters if you want" The Eldest sister said in respectful tone.

Luka pondered for a while and said casually.

"You are the Eldest,So I will name you Celine Celestial and your sister will be called Selena Celestial. Both of you will be my Servant also Clan member. You are belong to Celetial Clan. "

The two sister knelt in one knee and said with unison.

"Yes, my lord we will always obey your order"

"Alright stand up and serve me a food" Luka wave his hand and the two sister immediately go to the kitchen.

He move his thoughts and a comander and Five Elite Heavenly Guards appeared in front of him.

"What's your name comander?" He asked calmly.

"My lord you can call me Grey" The comander replied respectfully.

"You and five elite will be assign at the entrance of our Heavenly Secret Pavillion, you can use any plants and fruits on the Pavilion any time you want."

Grey and five Guards bow respectfully and dissapeared in a flash.

Luka retun to the Main Hall with a slight smile because the Pavillion was now slightly livelya and he didn't lonely anymore.

After Eating some lunch, Luka decide to Close Door Training while his Celine was the one who protects the law for him and selena will be the one who handled the affairs in Heavenly Secret Pavillion.

Time flies in a blink of an eye it's been Five Months since Luka started his Close door Training.

Luka slowly opened his eyes and Majestic Force burst out in his body. He felt extremely powerful and relax after advancing in the new realm.

He look at the screen in fron of them to check his data panel.

Name: Luka Celestial

Identity: Head of the Heavenly Secret Pavillion

Realm: Life and Death Realm Peak.

Physic: Heavenly God Body, The eyes of Truth

Heavenly points: 9,000

Mount: Heavenly Dragon,Heavenly Qilin

Heavenly Force: Heavenly Guards, Heavenly Maids, Heavenly Messenger

It took him 20,000 points to advance into the peak of Life and Death Realm.

During this period of time, there many changes Happenend in Eastern Desolation, the geniuses in other Lands challenge the young Cultivator in different forces.

Selena who was bored because she was the one who will pass the news to his eldest sister Everyday was actually played with the two Beast. She often ride the dragon to hunt beast or Pull the Qilin into Play.

Don't look at her innocent face but she was extremely Strong in Saint Realm at a young age and her Sister was in the Peak of Sain Realm.

During this period of time, The Heavenly Guards improve their Strenght because the Time in Small world is Different. One day outside is equivalent to 10 days in Small world.

The 6 Heavenly guard who was in the entrance also improve their strenght ny eating many sacred fruits and enlightment tea Everyday.

So the Over all Strenght of the Heavenly Secret Pavillion aside from Luka is.

The Five Generals have the Strenght of Tribulation Realm peak.

The Five Comander have the Strenght of Tribulation Realm Level 5

The 20 Elite all have the Strenght of Life and Death Realm Peak.

The Four Messenger have the Strenght of Semi Saint Realm.

Celine Have the Strenght of Saint Peak.

Selena Have the Strenght of middle stage of the Saint Realm.

The Dragon have the Strenght of Tribulation Realm Peak.

The Qilin Have also the Strenght of Tribulation Realm Peak.

The Realm of Saint and above have Different levels. It is divided into Early, Middle, late, and Peak.

With a though two Comander appeared infront of him. Which is Comander White and Black.

"The two of you, take atleast 8 Elites and Traveled to diferrents Lands and Recruit Atleast 100 Good Talents to become my Heavenly Warrior. After Seven Months Return to the Pavillion"

Luka look at the two of them and said seriously. He needed to expand his force by recruiting Disciple but it will cause a shock so be it.

The two comander bowed Respectfully and immediately Dissappered.

Suddenly an Elite Warrior Appeared infront of them and bowed respectfully and said.

"My lord, Lady Celine,Lady Selena there was an Oldman and Young Girl at the foot of the mountain, they was holding our token"

Luka look towards the void and see who is the Visitor.

"Little girl, you go bring them in the Garden, me and your Elder sister will wait here" Luka said with smile and Dissappeared with celine.

Selena Jump in Hurry because she will finally met new people.

"Go hurry, " she said to the Elite Guard.

In the Foot of the Mountain The Great Elder of the Li Family and Venice Waited Patiently.

"Great Elder, Are you sure this is the place? There is no one here" Venice look at the simple Surroundings and said with confusion.

"Holy maiden it here, The Heavenly token pointed here" Dong Li said seriously while looking at the surroundings hoping to find something.

"Hey Old man, are you holding our Heavenly Secret Token?"

A sweet yet majestic voice sounded in their ears and a Vast gate appeared in front of them and there was a Little Girl in the middle. It is Selena.

Dong Li look at Selena and he Felt A majestic Pressure, it is more powerful than his own patriach.

"Meet the Senior" Dong Li bowed his head Respectfully and nervously push Venice to bow.

He was extremely nervous and his back was filled with sweat. You mudt now that he is a Level 1 Tribulation Expert but he almost peed in his pants.

"You two, don't be nervous this lady is so kind and i will have no interest to bully a weak. "

"Quickly come with me, i will guide you in the garden, My sister and the lord was waiting for you" Selena said with smile on her face.

Venice on the other hand look at selena with shock because she felt that she and the other party was actually the same age.

While the three of them are walking, Dong Li and Venice was more dumbounded because the place is more like Fairy land. All preacious treasure seem to normal here and the Aura in the surroundings was actually a thousand times better than outside world.