Chapter 23

Luka look at the panel in front of him with satisfaction.

Name: Luka Celestial

Identity: Head of the Heavenly Secret Pavillion

Realm: Void King Realm Peak.

Physic: Heavenly God Body, The eyes of Truth

Heavenly points: 1.3 Million

Mount: Heavenly Dragon, Heavenly Qilin, Heavenly Phoenix, Heavenly Wolf

Heavenly Forces: Heavenly Guard, Heavenly Messenger,Heavenly Guardians, Heavenly Elders, Heavenly Maids, Heavenly Ancestors,Heavenly Butler, Heavenly Assasin, Heavenly Servant

He look at the Information of Heavenly Assasin and Heavenly Servant

The Heavenly Assasin can be called the Force that will do some dirty works of Heavenly Secret Pavillion. It have a total of 500 Members and their Strenght is Divided int Platinum, Diamond Gold, Silver, and Bronze level Assasin. The Heavenly Assasin can only be summoned in the Upper Realm because it is too Strong. There are 5 Platinum Level Killer which have the Cultivation base of Great Emperor Realm Level 5. It also have 15 Diamond Killer who have the Strenght of the Peak of Quasi-Emperor Realm and Gold Killer who have the Strenght of Peak of the Supreme Realm and it have a 20 Members. The silver Killer have the Strenght of the Peak of the Dao Realm and have 50 Members and rest was the Bronze Killer Who have the Strenght of Void king Experts and Below.

The Heavenly Servant was only one Person and it is an Oldman with the Strenght of the Peak of Spirit Realm.

He plans to let this old servant manage the forces he was Going to leave in the Profound Sky Continent. Although he has not much affection about this Continent, this was the first place he teleported after he Transmigrated that's why he put a little care of it.

A week have passed since he announce the Recruitment.

Luka look at his Disciples and wave his Hands cassually. The Whole Heavenly Secret Pavillion was Disapeared.

In the center land if Profound Sky Continent, All cultivators was present, many strong force and families was also appeared.

"Hey Old friend, you're here too."

A voice sounded and some cultivators look towards the owner of the voice.

"It was the Great Elder of the Lu family, Bob Lu"

There's was a suprise in their voice because they didn't expect that almost high Ranking force was actually here.

" Hey Bob, Long time no see, You too Dong" another voice sounded and it was the Great Elder of Ligh Sacred Land.

Dong Li also look at them with smile, and he was looking at the sky. Almost all of them was looking because they cam't wait to see the Heavenly Secret Pavillion.

Suddenly Several Figures appeared in front of them and they immediately become focus of attention.

It was Venice Li, Alex Orion, Raven Yang and Crystal Vi, who was wearing Light Blue Robes with the Logo of Heavenly Secret Pavillion.

Everyone look at them with amazement because they all too young but their strenght surpassed some older Generation.

"Senior Sister, What do you think the Plan of Uncle by doing this?" Crystal ask in a low voice.

Venice also have a thoughtful look at she shook his head.

"I think Master will build a new force because if we Ascend to the Upper Realm they will be no force Except Ancient Village and Yin Clan who will Guard in this continent."

This time Alex spoke in gentle voice. He was always been Smart since he was a child and with this period of time he had been close to the Old Butler, Azuma Celetial. So he knows somethings.

Azuma, the Old butler have the power of Spatial Magic. So Alex was always look for him to get advice.

"I just hope that, My Parents and Brother are in Good Contidion in the Upper Realm" Venice Sigh slightly because she wad seperated from them for a long time, unlike the other three who have already Orphan and no parents.

"Don't worry Senior sister, Your Elder Brother Zane have the Chaotic Sword Body. Master said that if the Second Elder meet your Elder Brother before, he will Definetely Accepted as his Disicple." Crystal said carelessly.

"Hmmp, if those People in the Upper Realm are Arrogant, I will Beat them to Death" Raven said at this moment and his hands was immitiating a heat.

"Junior Brother, your really a hot tempered, Control your Abilities" Alex look at him and said Slightly and the Latter scrath his head with Embarrassment.

A few minutes Later, A Group of Warrior Arrive and they was Wearing a Blue Armor. All of them have a Strong Presense.

After that Five People Also Appeared In front of them and the Leading one his Grey. The First Comander.

He look at the People in the Surroundings and said lightly but you hear the Majestic in his voice.

"Be quiet, and Wait Patiently to the Pavillion Lord or Else face the Consequence. "

All Cultivatord Shuddered after hearing the Voice. They know that Among Five people who have the Strong Aura, he was the Strongest.

They Also Shock by the Strenght of Heavenly Secret Pavillion.

Dong Li look at Venice at this moment and Spoke in a low voice.

"Lady Venice, what are they?" He didn't called Venice a Holy Maiden Anymore because for him the word Holy Maiden was an Insult to her.

The other forces was also prick up their ears to listen because they are Also curious about Level of Rankings in Heavenly Secret Pavillion.

Venice look at the Dong Li with smile and said gently.

"Those 100 people who was wearing a Blue Armor was the called Heavenly Warriors, Don't understimate them. With their power, they Can Destroyed all Forces here."

After Hearing what she said, All cultivators who who present was shock.

"Hey Old man, Look at those Five Big Brothers, they was Called Heavenly Comander. They are the Leader of those 100 Warriors" Raven Yang, said at this moment. During his Free days he often have a Sparring in all Comanders and he Respect all of them.

Once again all of them was Surprise after Hearing that. They didn't expect that the power Rankings in Heavenly Secret Pavillion was this Evil because any one of those Warrior are enough to be an Ancestors of top notch power but they just in the lowest Rankings in Heavenlyn Secret Pavillion.