Chapter 46

All of them look above and see what forces in the list this time.

'The Rank 24: The Golden Crow Ancient Clan. It is have a deep heritage since ancient times. There record was lowkey in the past 25 Years but they have Destroyed several Continents in lower Realm because of Dissapproval. They have guarded by 6 Low Level Great Empyrean Realm, 4 Mid Level Great Empyrean realm, 2 High Level Great Empyrean Realm, 2 Top Level Great Empyrean Realm.
Reward: 2 Great Empyrean Realm Pill

'What?'

'What the heck!'

'There are many Strong Forces, the Ancient Gold Crow Family was actually only Rank 24'

The whole world was boiling this time because the list.

The Golden Crow Ancient Clan become Ashame because they are the First to Appeared in the List which means among the Top Forces they are the Weakest.

Several Immortal Family began to mock the Ancient Families but they have no response because they can't say anything.

Although they are extremely Dissatisfied in their rankings, they can't complain in the Heavenly Forbidden Area.

They didn't even think about fighting the Several Forbidden Area because several years ago it cause a huge sensation.

Especially the Heavenly Forbidden Area, although it's lowkey 25 Years ago, It is the most Taboo Forces.

'Om'

Suddenly, the Scroll above trembled again and the ranking was refresh.

All cultivators look above with interes and see what force who surpassed the Golden Crow Ancient Clan.

'The Rank 23: The Ancient Fox Clan. It is deeply rooted in the Upper realm since Ancient Times. Several Ancestor of the Fox Clan made a great Improvement after they successfully do their Ritual. They are guarded by 4 Low level Great Empyrean Realm, 7 Mid Level Great Empyrean Realm, 2 High Level Great Empyrean Realm and 3 Top Level Great Empyrean Realm Expert.
Reward: 2 Great Empyrean Realm Pill and Great Empyrean Killing Formation Array

'Awsomee!'

'Those woman in the Fox Clan was really powerful'

'3 Top Level Great Empyrean Realm! What a powerful Backround'

The whole world was boiling at this moment.

The backround of Ancient Families was really unfathomable.

Several Immortal Family also look serious this time. Although they knew that they are stronger than the Fox clan because they are not on the list yet, they can't help but to be serious.

The Top Great Empyrean Realm Experts was not vegetarian. It is very difficult to killed even if it is enemy into two, all Expert in that Level always have a life saving means.

The Golden Crow Ancient Clan wad embarassed at this moment because the Fox Clan was all woman and they can't Accept that fact that a clan of woman was stronger than them.

'Om'

The sky trembled again and and the new rankings was refresh.

All cultivators look above with some expectation.

'The Rank 22: The Immortal Chen Family. It is deeply rooted since Ancient Times. The Chen Family have a very Powerful unique skills. 25 Years ago, They opened their own Small world to cultivate vigorously. Several of their Ancestors made a Break Through. The Chen Family have Guarded by 5 Low Level Great Empyrean Realm, 7 Mid Level Great Empyrean Realm, 4 High Level Great Empyrean Realm and 4 Top Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts.
Reward: Great Empyrean Realm Artifact and 4 Great Empyrean Realm Pill

Boom!

All Cultivators in the world was shock at this moment.

They look at the direction of Immortal Chen Family with fear and respect.

Several Forces look solemn at this moment not because of the List but because of the information above.

They silently sigh in their heart because the Heavenly Forbidden Area was really terrifying and the Backround of their forced was really expose this time.

As for the Ancient Families, They look dignified because the Stronger the Immortal Forces the more dissadvantage in their side.

During these 25 years, there are many friction between the Immortal Forces and Ancient Families.

They secretly and openly fighting with each other the same as their Geniuses.

'Om'

The scroll above trembled again and the new rankings has appeared.

They all look at the sky to see watch the content above.

'The Rank 21: The Ancient Peng Clan. It is one of the Fastest Clan in the Upper Realm. They have the best ultimate skills especially in terms of speed. The several Ancestors of Peng Clan also improve their strenght after using their most resources. They have guarded by 5 Low Level Great Empyrean Realm, 6 Mid Level Great Empyrean Realm, 3 High Level Great Empyrean Realm and 5 Top Level Great Emperial Realm Experts.
Reward: Great Empyrean Realm Cultivation Technique

Looking at the rankings above, almost no cultivator have doubt because the Ancient Peng Clan was really Fast in terms of speed.

Also their strenght is also not bad by having many Great Empyrean Realm Experts.

The Immortal Forces look at the Ancient Peng Clan with interest because they finally knew how many Strong powerhouse in their Clan.

Although the Ancient Peng Clan is extremely fast in terms of speed, their Immortal Clan have many arficat that can restrain the speed.

Almost all cultivators at this moment was very excited to know who occupied the Top 20. You must know that the Upper Realm is very Big and those who are on the list is a realm Power Forces.

Some forces also look forward to unknown forces that can be mention in the Heavenly Power List. Some of them wanted to have friends and the other was to inquire.

'Om'

Suddenly, the Scroll Above trembled and the ranking was refresh.

All cultivators in the world look at the sky with excitement and some expectation.

'The Rank 20: Immortal Lu Family. It is deeply rooted since Ancient times. They are the Descendants of the Ancient God of War. 10 Years ago, They all complete the Awakening ceremony with the help of Ancient Relic left in their Ancestral Land, several of their Ancestors and Core member have improve their Strenght and their Bloodline. They have guarded by 10 Low Level Great Empyrean Realm, 6 Mid Level Great Empyrean Realm, 4 High Level Great Empyrean Realm and 7 Top Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts.
Reward: Great Empyrean Realm Cultivation Technique and 2 Great Empyrean Realm Artifact