Chp. 1: unsteady

Colby's pov:
Have some composure where is your posture oh no no you're pulling the trigger pulling the trigger all wrong
I let my alarm continue to play, I'm not bothered by the sound. When you get used to a noise that tells you every morning that no you didn't die and you're still alive to live in hell, you give up on trying to get through your day. Welcome to my life, my "oh so perfect life" everyone assumes I have is the most untrue statement I've ever heard. They see the side of my dad I wish I saw, the happy one, the one that you would never think would hurt anyone or anything. I see the tortuous monster he truly is, but who's gonna believe my perfect little dad is an abusive psycho. No one.
My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a car door slamming shut, the shuttering creek of the front door opening echoed the house like a whisper, the kind of whisper that makes you wish you weren't where you were at the moment. I peered out the door slowly, I don't want him to see me, not this morning. I slowly close my door but the click of the nob is enough for him to stop in his steps and begin to walk towards the stairs. My heart was beating quick
He's going to hurt me again
the sound of a large fist pounded on my door
"Colby open the door!"
I panicked, I didn't want to open it. The beating would be worse if I didn't
"OPEN THIS DA..."
before he finished I turned the knob and opened the door, only to reveal my worst nightmare. His face was scrunched into an angered look.
"Why didn't you do what I asked you to do?!"
"D..do what?" I shivered
"The list of chores I gave you!" He spat
"You never gave me a list."
He walked closer "What did you say"
I started to back away
"N.. Nothing I just.. You never gave me a list."
"Worthless trash, what am I supposed to do with you!" He yelled
"That's it! I'm not worthless! You shut your damn mouth, I'm tired of being treated this way! I'm your daughter! Who do you think you are?!" I exploded and that was the worst mistake of my life.
He charged toward me, grabbing an empty bottle, and throwing it at me. The glass shattered onto my bare legs and cut them all over. The blood began to poor and the bruises began to grow with each blow. Blood was pouring from my nose and mouth, this was my end.
"Never speak to me like that again!"
And with that he left. I tried to stand, the pain in my ankle was so great I was sure it was broken. My arms were cut even more than they had been, the blood trickled down them. My legs were no longer tan, but a dark Crimson. My face was stained red by the damage he had done. There I laid, I never moved, I couldn't. The pain got worse, it never stopped. I began to get dizzy, my vision blurred and then I was gone. Everything went dark.

END OF CHP. 1

What do you guys think so far :) Ryan is coming soon I swear. Thank you for reading ily all.
- Hannah x