Chp. 2: broken

Hello hello anybody out there because I don't hear a sound
My body ached and burned in such a way that I was numb. The pain was there, but yet I couldn't move. It's like my body was saying no that it couldn't, it was too broken.
It's because I AM broken.
I awoke and the blackness disappeared, I didn't know if he was home or out to bring home another band for a meeting. He never told me who it was, but if they could join my dads label they had to be good.
I tried to pull myself up, but failed and dropped back to my knees. That's when my eyes fell to the blood stained carpet, the open wounds, and puffy cuts from the glass. This wasn't the worst he's done, I've been to the hospital 4 times in the past year. They never suspect a thing about my dad, he makes up a new story every time.
My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a car door, louder than usual.
No
But then the outside was filled with several voices, all male.
I bit my lip, gripped the dresser, and pulled my self up no matter how much it hurt.
I limped to the bathroom and looked at the state I was in.
My hair was in knots, my arms and legs were stained with blood, as well as my shirt and jeans. I took a rag and soaked it with cool water, and began to gently dab away the blood. The stains were wiped away, but not my cuts, bruises, or pain. I slowly lifted my arm and tried to untangle the mess in my hair, each stroke sent pain up my arm. I walked out of the bathroom and into my closet, I grabbed a long sleeve shirt and jeans to hide what had happened. The voices got closer, the steps got smaller and quicker. I began to shake, were they coming up, who even was this. I heard a knock on my door and I jumped, anxiety rushed through me.
"Colby, honey open the door I have a surprise." My oh so innocent dad spoke
"O..okay, one moment." I stuttered.
I slowly reached for the doorknob and turned it, I opened the door to reveal him and none other than Panic! At the Disco. My smile grew wide, the band that saved my life stood in front of me. The band that got me through what my dad has done to me looked back at me.. Smiling. My eyes turned back to my dad and my smile faded, one of them in particular saw this and looked worried. Ryan.
"Well Colby are you going to introduce yourself?" My dad said
I nodded "Hi, I'm Colby. You must be Brendon, Spencer, Jon.."
I got to Ryan and smiled again and.. So did he.
I finished my sentence "And Ryan, it truly is amazing to meet you all!"
"It's great to meet you too." Brendon and Spencer said in unison which made everyone laugh.
My dad went downstairs and the left the five of us to talk, which is what I needed.
We all sat down on the sofa in my room, i was actually nervous.
Ryan opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by Brendon.
"So do you play any instruments?" He smiled goofily
I giggled "Ya, I play guitar and sing a little."
"Whoa! No way me too!" Ryan shouted and threw his arms up in the air. At this point everyone was laughing.
"Wait I've got an idea!" Ryan exclaimed and quickly ran out the door and to the van outside. We peered out the window and watched this skinny little boy run like no tomorrow, a childish grin on his face. He came back inside and ran to my room, in his hand he held his guitar.
He held it out to me "Play something!" He grinned
"Ya!" Everyone shouted in unison
I began to shake, "Um I can try, but I don't know."
I gently took the guitar from him and placed my hands on the chords. I began to strum the chords for Northern Downpour and I was doing surprisingly well. Ryan began to sing, then Brendon, then Jon, and Spencer started to drum on the wooden dresser.
I stopped singing and continued to play, Ryan's solo was coming up and I wanted to hear it more than anything. Everyone else caught on, and at Ryan's verse it was only him and the guitar. His voice pulled through every verse and filled the room. I smiled widely and never stopped, it was amazing. The song ended and we all sat there smiling, I noticed Brendon staring at me, but not at my face. My arms. I looked away, but saw him nudge Ryan. My sleeves had moved up my arm reveling the cuts and large yellow/purple bruises from my father. I tried to roll them down, but it was too late. Ryan's eyes were wide and tears began to form, but he didn't cry. Ryan began to speak, but was interrupted by my fathers voice
Thank god, I'll hear about it later I'm sure.
They left my room quietly
"I'll see you later guys!" I faked a smile and acted like I didn't see them look at my arms.
"Ya, see you later." Ryan whispered, his head dropped a little
And so did mine.

END OF CHP. 2
I hope you guys liked it :) new chapters coming soon. Please tell me what you think! Love you all
- Hannah x