Chapter 3. My First True Friend

A 12 year old Izuku was sitting in his new house that his mom was able to buy thanks to a summon he made who was smart with money since his mom was talking to Sebas one night about how she's in the red financially. Hearing that he created a summon to help make money and said summon didn't even wait to for a name before he ran off screaming about making his master money and well...

(Flashback 2 years ago)

"AHHHHHHH!!!!".

Izuku hearing his mom scream, jumped out of his bed and raced down the hall with Night Caller following him.

Once he arrived in the kitchen he saw his mom staring at a letter from the bank wideeyed.

"Mom what's wrong!?" Said Izuku hoping his mom was ok.

"H-honey look at t-this.." said Inko showing the bank account.

Izuku walked over and when he looked, his jaw hit the floor, it's only been 2 weeks since that one summon left and Izuku has never seen so much money before in his life.

¥2,829,480,000.

($20 million).

"H-honey I.. what do we do with this..." said Inko not able to make heads or tails on what to do with this kind of money.

"I belive it'd be a good idea to buy a home befitting of master Midoriya" said Sebas entering the room.

"What kind of home were you thinking? I mean yes this apartment is kinda small but it's still homey" said Inko.

"The only thing that'd suit master Midoriya, either a castle or a mansion" said Sebas with a straight face.

"WHAT!?" Both Midoriya's Screamed.

"KEEP QUIET I HAVE A HANGOVER!!!" Screamed Tsunade from the guest room.

(Flashback over).

Sebas more or less strong armed Inko into buying a mansion, of course she went for a small one since she said, she didn't need anything to big... though the smallest she could find was a 25 bedroom one. Which was strangely near UA and Nezu recommended it... especially since it had 20 acres for its yard.. in Japan which is stupidly expensive, but they got a great deal for it... once again thanks to Nezu.

Letting out another sigh he got up and was about to get dressed when he heard a knock on the door.

"Master Midoriya are you awake? If so we can help dress you" said a female voice.

"Why did Sebas and Nezu convince me to summon a bunch of maids and even a cook?... wait I also remember Sebas saying something about battle maids.." Thought Izuku. He could understand Sebas... but Nezu worried him, he had no idea what was going on in that rats head.

"I'm awake and don't worry I can dress myself" said Izuku, he was still beyond embarrassed whenever they tried.. or succeeded in dressing him, especially since they'd always compliment him for his looks, regardless of all his scars.

"Your our master; master Izuku and it's our job to dress you" said Fith leading the other maids into the room.

Fith is a young woman with neck-length, beige colored hair. She has two bangs at the sides of her head and her eyes are the color of dull ruby and she wears a maid uniform.

"I...... ok.." said Izuku just accepting it.

They all smiled and grabbed his clothing from his drawers and placed them on the bed before they began to undress him.

"Your mom has finished making you your breakfast, even though the cook and Sebas offered to make it, she's waiting for you in the dining room" said Cixious with a smile as she removed his shirt.