Chapter 8. USJ Part 1

All Might couldn't believe what he was hearing, these people who served Izuku and he seemingly controlled were just getting off Scott free even though they just threatened to hurt a student. Not only that but Izuku and Himiko weren't getting punished at all or investigated in Izukus case, while Himiko would be tested to see her mental state given she was more than willing to kill Bakugo.

With that he left the office with much to think about given everything that Nezu said the fact he kept telling him to read their profiles to learn more about them, but before he could do that he had to make contact with someone.

He had to talk to Nighteye about Izuku to see what his old sidekick would say about him and for him to possibly use his quirk to see if he was a threat.

___

In Recovery Girls office was Izuku who was still laying in the bed unconscious as Tsunade was finishing healing up his wounds from his fight with Bakugo earlier and it was hard for her to reign in her anger at said man for what he did to Izuku.

But she took a deep breath and calmed herself down and continued to finish healing his wounds, but in the corner of her eye she saw Himiko who was sitting next to Izukus bed and gently held his hand with both of hers.

She looked so hurt and lost right now from seeing him hurt and currently unresponsive.

Tsunade let out a sad sigh as she was more than well aware how much Himiko needed Izuku, she both loved him and needed him to help keep her mental state stable given the damage her biological family did to her. Gods only knows what would've happened to her if Izuku never met her and befriended her like he did and the fact he gives her blood whenever she needs it.

He truly did care for her and went out of his way to make her happy, something that both made Tsunade a little jealous but happy since it showed that despite everything's he's gone through, he still has the heart of a hero.

With Himiko she gently squeezed Izukus hand hoping he'd wake up, but he was still unconscious since Tsunade put him in a medically induced coma to help him heal even faster.

She then looked up at his handsome face and smiled lightly as she gently moved some hair from his eyes, but as she did, she saw something in the corner of her eye hidden by his long hair.

Himiko couldn't fully make it out, but it looked like a small tattoo on his temple.

Before she could investigate further, she was pulled out of her thoughts when they all heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Asked Tsunade with a slightly narrowed gaze.

"It's me" said Sebas through the door.

"Come in then" said Tsunade.

Sebas opened the door followed by Yuri, Lupusregina, Nabarel and Entoma. The other maids battle maids were at home guarding the house.

"Tsunade is our master ok?" Asked Yuri as she took a step forward and hoping to keep her sisters calm since she was more than well aware how defensive they could get.

"Yes I just finished healing him And thankfully, there will be no long lasting effects or scars on his body" she said sighing in relief.

"That is very good to hear, also we have a car ready and I believe we should leave, our masters mother is very worried after being told what happened today" said Sebas.

Tsunade nodded and Himiko reluctantly let Izuku go and stepped back as Sebas moved over, gently picking him up before he began to walk heading to the car with all the summons surrounding him making it clear that they will protect Izuku and hurt anyone who threatens his life.