Chapter 7. Battle Trial

(I spent 10 minutes trying to add these photos so if theirs Grammer issues idc🖕

It was the next day at UA and the class started with Aizawa explaining to them all that they were all assigned support course students to help them with their costumes and gear. For today they will go and meet said student and work with them on any finishing touches for the costume for Thursdays first Hero course.

Izuku was currently walking to the room assigned to his support course student named Mei Hatsume. He was both excited and nervous about meeting her, but Himiko, Ochako, Mina and even Toru cheered him on and gave him words of encouragement to go, which he really appreciated.

A small smile appeared on his face for a couple seconds before it fadded as he remembered what happened when they all introduced themselves to the class before they left.

___

"Alright... next is Katsuki Bakugo" said Aizawa who did the list in random order since it prevented students from dozing off since they knew they could be chosen next at any second.

Katsuki stood up with his hands in his picked and a scowl on his face as usual. Once infront of the class, he glared at them all before he finally spoke "my name is Katsuki Bakugo and my quirk is explosion, you worthless fucking extras and I'm gonna be the next number one hero and the rest of fucks should just drop out since you won't he anything but pebbles on my path to number one".

He then walked back to his desk and sat down with his usual scowl.

The entire class glared at him, they already didn't like him given his attitude and for the fact he tried to attack Izuku yesterday after his quirk test.

"Ok last is Izuku Midoriya" said Aizawa.

"Good luck" whispered Himiko loud enough that only him and a girl with earphone Jack's heard it.

"Thank you..." he said standing up and walking to the front of the class and began to feel anxiety rise up in him before Kon spoke inside his mind.

"Calm down master, remember we are all here for you and your not in this alone" said Kon.

Izuku lightly nodded his head at that and felt Night Caller poke his cheek to show him he was here too. He smiled again and then realized he now stood before the entire class.

"Um... hello my name is Izuku Midoriya.. I like heroes and to draw in my spare time along with train and learn n-new things.. I also enjoy spending time with my new friends and my dream is to become a hero that everyone can count on... for my quirk.. I-I'd rather not talk about it.." he said not wanting to reveal it given how op it was.

"THAT IS VERY UNHEROIC LIKE!!! heroes are required to show the public their quirk and yet here you are dodging it!!!" Iida yelled with hand chops.

Himiko, Ochako, Mina and Toru all immediately narrowed their eyes at Iida for being mean to Izuku.

Katsuki glared at Izuku as he grabbed his shoulder as a wave of ghost pain passed through him, remembering what that black cloaked figure did to him and just snapped his collar bone.

For Izuku he began to panic a bit when Himiko waved him over and he immediately took that chance to escape.

Aizawa watched him walk off and didn't call out since he knew how powerful and dangerous that quirk was and they wanted to keep it secret for as long as possible. Plus given how Bakugo is and Iida are, calling him out would've only caused more problems.

Once Izuku sat down, Himiko immediately reached over and gently grabbed his hand "its ok I'm here and I'll always be here Izu" she said warmly as she caressed his hand in a comforting way.