two

i v a n a

"Ivana, stop running! You might hurt yourself!" Matthew shouted behind me as I sprinted down the stairs to get outside.

"You scared her!" I could hear Matthew yell at Graham.

"Your sweet talking didn't help either, she is coming with us one way or another." Gray sounded dangerously close, I could even hear his foot steps right behind me.

When I finally arrived on the first floor, I wanted to run outside and find the nearest police station, but somebody pushed me against the wall.

"Got you." Gray panted, he pushed my head against the wall. With his other hand he pulled my right arm behind my back.

"That hurts!" I cried out.

"You know what hurt as well, the fucking pan you threw at me." Gray hissed into my ear. "I heard that little sisters could be annoying, but you make my blood boil."

"Gray! Stop hurting her!" Matthew finally arrived downstairs and tried to unhand me.

"We will take her with us right now, I dont have the nerves to play any more games with her." Gray commanded Matthew and he just nodded.

"Please don't, I am sorry! Let me go! Let go of me!" I screamed at started trashing myself with all the strength I had left.

There was no use, this man was so much stronger than me.

"An orphan doesn't have anything valuable in his home, does it?" Gray spat out, he pulled me out behind him into the direction of a black jeep.

"Please, let go! Let go!" Tears rolled down my cheeks, as I felt his strong grip around my wrists. It didn't matter to them how much I pleaded, Graham was eager to get me into the car as fast as possible.

Matthew opened the door for him, he screwed up his face as he saw the tons of tears dripping down my face.

Gray put me into the back, he fastend my seatbelt before he locked the back doors.

They both got in and we drove off. My eyes were fixed towards the direction of my apartment, though it wasn't in my sight for long.

"From now on Ivana Johnson is dead, there is only Ivana Castillo left." Matthew clapped into his hands and cheered a little to soften the mood in the car.

I started sobbing silently and tried to wipe away the never ending tears.

To my luck I started to have hiccups as well. My ugly crying, the uncontrollable sobs and the hiccups could have been cut out straight of a movie, because Gray started to mumble something in the front.

"Ivana, dear." Matthew called my name, he tried to grab my hand, but I only cried more.

"T-this." I gasped for air. "Is k-k-kidnap-ping!" I sobbed out hysterically and pushed myself further into my seat.

"Gray, say sorry to Ivana." Matthew touched his brother with his elbow, before he looked at me through the mirror.

His eyes turned soft at my sight and he bit his lips. "Okay. I am sorry, this situation must be pretty scary for you."

He paused and seemed to be thinking. "Let me make it up to you, we have a three hour drive to your new home ahead of us! We have time to stop at some fast food restaurant and you can get whatever you want!"

Gray's eyes started sparkling. I was pretty sure he was hungry himself and just tried to make it seem like he did it for me.

Well, it worked, the last time I ate a burger was when I was still living at the orphanage, so I was craving one.