four

Disclaimer: I am changing Matthew back to Milo, I changed my mind...again
I will update the chapters 1-3, but till then...read this disclaimer:P

i v a n a

The next day I woke up early, though I didn't bother to get up. I spend my morning ignoring the knocks on my door for almost two hours.

I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling. I could not think properly. Every time I tried to connect the events, arrange my thoughts or even get the courage to open the damn door this weird feeling creeped up my back.

I felt embarrassed after trying to run away yesterday. What if they are mad at me? What if they punish me or treat me bad? They could do absolutely anything to me. I did not know them, this happy family act yesterday could have just been a plan to fool me. My breathing was quick and my heart was beating unbearably loud against my chest. So loud I could feel the throbbing in my veins as my body could not calm itself down.

I saw two guns yesterday and I bet they had more than those two here. The men I saw yesterday, I suppose they were security guards, carried them and also my brothers.

When I finally calmed down and proceeded to breath deep and slow, I decided to go downstairs. I sighed nervously.

I had no chance but to interact with any of them on a friendly basis, so this would be the first real conversation I would have with my family.

It was weird calling them that. I never called anybody my family. Milo seemed nice and welcoming, though Gray and Logan were pretty scary. Was my father nice? I tried to analyse his behaviour from yesterday, but the stress made me forget how he acted. What was wrong with me, I wasn't that nervous when I applied to my job at the diner or when I had to move out of the orphanage.

Those times I was just horrified.

I forced myself out of my nerve wrenching thoughts and walked to the door. If I stay in here any longer I would suffocate because of my own feelings.

Before I finally stepped outside I looked at myself. I did not have any other clothes, the thought of putting on my work clothes again felt disgusting. I opened the wardrobe with the hope of anything to wear and there really was something. For a fact the wardrobe had different clothes and shoes. I couldn't believe my eyes. There was even underwear.

I inspected the clothes and a shudder came over me, did they stalk me?

I was relieved after realising all the clothes were in different sizes. They must have bought them after finding out they had a sister. I bit my bottom lip, it was a little cute, but only a little.

I grabbed a T-Shirt and some biker shorts with fresh underwear and socks. I spinned around and walked towards the bathroom.

Did all rooms have a private bathroom?

My mouth opened in shock as I took in the beautiful white themed bathroom. It had everything a girl would want. Well almost, I could not find any pads or tampons, but they bought so much other stuff just for a sister they tried to find? After a view more minutes of admiring and snooping everywhere, I finally began to undress so I could take a shower and put on some new clothes.

As I turned on the shower I could finally relax. The warm water, the relaxing feeling of getting clean.

After a long and relaxing shower I had to force myself to finally step out. I dried myself with one of the white fluffy towels and took a glance into the mirror.

My reflection wasn't very detailed, as the hot shower made everything hazy. Yet even looking at the outlines of my body made me feel uneasy.

I shook my head, I did not want to think these thoughts now. I had more important problems than my body right now.