three

i v a n a

"Ivana, Ivana wake up, we arrived." A pleasant voice woke me up.

As my eyes opened I looked straight into Matt's face. He smiled at me and I could see Gray standing behind him, waiting for me as well.

It was dark outside, the only light came from the big mansion that we parked infront of.

"Home, sweet home." Graham mumbled, he walked first, while Matthew followed him.

Matt held my hand. He assured himself that I was alright and safely behind him by squeezing my hand three times.

Gray knocked strongly against the huge door.

I looked around, trying to see anything around the house, but it seemed like there were no other houses around. Just this random mansion in the middle of nowhere.

"Dad, the bastards are back!" A man's voice shouted as we heard his footsteps.

With a dash the door opened and the light made me squeeze my eyes together for a second.

"Where were you?" The man didn't greet us, he just looked sternly at the twins.

"Watch your attitude, Ash." Gray growled, before he pushed him aside and walked past him.

So he does that on a daily basis, huh.

"Let's go, Ivana." Matt said cheerfully and dragged me behind him.

I made eye contact with the man that might be my brother Asher, his eyes widened a little at my sight and he immediately followed us.

He had lighter hair than the other two, a tidy hair cut and he was wearing a suit.

We arrived in the living room.

My scary looking father sat on an armchair, there were two couches to his left and to his right.

"Graham! Matthew!" Our father called their names angrily. "What were you two doing on enemy turf?"

"We did what no one in this house could, we found our little sister." Matt presented me in the middle of the living room.

I stood there, still in my working clothes with red swollen eyes and the only thing I could say sounded so exhausted, I couldnt even believe that anything of this was real.

"Hi."

"You are Violet's daugther?" My biological father raised his eyebrows and looked me up and down.

I did not know how Violet looked like, but the way he judged me made me realise that I had to look nothing like my mother.

"Are you asking me?" I coughed. "I have no idea, I am not here willingly, I-." I looked at the twins in disbelief. "Why is he asking me?"

It made me angry to be showed off like some long lost dog.

Without anyones permission I walked up to the man and sat on the couch on his left. I laid back and inspected his face carefully. "I think we look kind of similar. The eye color maybe?" I pressed my fingers against my temples and looked at the twins. "Do you guys have a picture of Violet?"

"She looks like a female version of Glenn."  This must be Logan, he leaned against the wall and watched me carefully.

He was the tallest brother for sure. He wasn't as muscular, but looked more like a classical greek sculpture.

"Was he here the whole time?" I mumbled to myself, this situation made me feel so weird, I couldn't even talk normally to other people. I couldn't even sense everyone who was in this room and I am a waitress. Normally I see and hear everything.