Bio: Xyroz 'Bionic' Excel

Name: Xyroz Excel

Codename: Bionic

Birthplace: Bituin (Stellar in Tagalog), Istatwa

Alias: Rebirth Outlander

His occupation: Dimensional Outlander (currently in the faction of Agency Utopian Omega, A.U.O for short. Formerly known as A.A.H.W, Agency Against Hank J. Wimbleton), Leader (that one role in the one massive and most famous Outlandish Faction named Blackouts that he posthumously became a member because of his supposed 'death')

Language: Invicta (Latin) (region of Invictus), Estatwaias (Tagalog) (region of Istatwa), Libèria (French) (region of Florence), Valore (Italian) (region of Custode), Waken (English) (region of Trident)

Personality: Calm, Kind, Caring, Cold, Patient, ect.

Looks:

(During the Prologue)

(After the Prologue)

Age: 16 (Prologue: Sacrificial Escape), 19 (1: Radar Hunting)

Height: 6ft6

Likes: Being calm, music, living in a place where he is feeling safe and comfortable, girlfriends, friends, his guns, taking risks, leading a team, days where he doesn't get bothered, his own Warden friend (more to talk about in the Prologue).

Dislikes: Reliving the memories from his own past 3 years ago (including when he was supposedly 'killed' by what they call a 'Juggernaut Rampager'), his own foe that he wanted to kill because of the torment and suffering he gave to his people and himself, Phantasms, his condition.

Condition: Scars are shown with crystallization from Dyslyte. Confirmed to be a Tainted with Dyslytixas Acheron (Infected).

What is Dyslytixas?: An non-contagious yet life threatening individual disease from the crystal of Dyslyte. With all from the mining and with contact of the crystal, the chances are low getting the infection. Those with it will show abnormal signs of their some of their parts in the whole body, with some parts of their skins with it being sort of crystallized (but, not big ones). It also gives abilities to those with it, but in which it could also lead to potential death or other fatal condition from mutations. Though, there are a rare special case with those with a variant called 'Dyslytixas Acheron', which apparently Xyroz is one of them with it. Information of it is unknown, but legend says that this variant empowers the host more powerful to the limit they think it's possible to reach, yet has side effects that they could not determine.