Prologue: Sacrificial Escape

POV: Third Person

A man starts to tell a tale of a story...

"It was once a different time, a different threat that many were not peculiar with. A group of 100 troops all over the world, shielding in an area that their enemies became present, were sent by to face a relentless force of 1000 enemy mercenaries in their way."

The scene shows men in light figures, facing of enemies of dark rock figures as muffled sounds of gunshots, explosions, and fire where heard, as so did the muffles of the soldiers talking through to their radios.

"Enemy incoming in their way! Open fire!"

"ONE DOWN!"

"Their operation, consisted in a greater risk, to force out the enemy to be pushed back away from a claimed mining facility they have intercepted in the outskirts of Descendre in the region, Florence, in order to let the laborers escape and keep them alive from this hell unscathed from the opression the enemies had done. Leaving only themselves to defend."

The scene changes of how it went, which then shows bullets both signifying the light and dark going ahead from one opposite side to another, blazing through the battlefield as the sounds of air and fire mixed with each other can be seen.

"For over 6 days, the troops held their ground as bullets raised hell upon side to side to their frontlines."

The scene show of a light figure man in being shot by bullets through everywhere one by one as he didn't move, showing some sort of liquid.

"But the enemies number were greater for them to handle."

Scene changes of a dark rock figure of a man shooting a light figure man's head with a pistol as it went through him. As he too had the liquid coming out of him.

"The 100 were cut down to 25, a quarter left that remains in the hell hole of the battlefield. The sounds of explosion, the feeling of supressed, it was inevitable."

Scene shows another light figure man with his hands off of his guns as he too is being gunned down now as the liquid starts appearing from the bullets went through him.

"They wouldn't last another day and night. And the enemies knew about it."

Scene changes of explosions and many bullets appearing as more dark rock figure men started running towards the defenses of their other counterparts.

"Under the cover of shadows, they encountered a few of the laborers in the outskirts of the mining facility with weapons crafted by their own, counting of 250 of themselves with a few having crystallized skin on their bodies as the rest evacuated, with the troops sending only one of their own to lead the way."

Scene shows the rest of the troops and the 250 people who stayed.

"The rest stayed and took up positions, being covered in the shadows with the sight of their fallen brothers."

Scene shows the tattered and torn clothes of both the troops and the people as they held their weapons firm.

"As they wait, the blood that they have received from the dead has stucked on to their skin, while shrapnel scarred many parts of it. Their eyes glaring cold as their worn and tattered suits deteriorates like pillars crumbling, changing them..."

Then scene shows with a light figure man with his eye starting glow as there were many scars and blood all around him.

"..... Anointing them...."

Scene changes with the dark rock figure enemies getting through inside the mining facility. As the light figured men, now turned into grey clouds starts appearing with the 250 people fighting alongside out of the shadows.