3: Recover Meets The Eyes and Breaking The Curse

"Our liberty will not be secured at the sword's point... We must secure it by making ourselves worthy of it. And when the people reaches that height, God will provide a weapon, the idols will be shattered, tyranny will crumble like a house of cards, and liberty will shine out like the first dawn."

- José Rizal

<[]>

POV: Third Person

It has been yet but a stammering day for the Outlander. Not knowing what happened next, all that he could remember was getting fully unconscious from the amount the blood loss after his recent fight, none of them knows what really happened to the first time he ever went..... Insane.....

With him waking up, he could feel a breeze flowing to his skin in room so desperately. He had to slowly rub his eyes, solely to keep himself in his clear sight, not knowing the room he's too familiar with, but more so having to lie down on a bed. Which did had unfortunately caught the blood stains that already painted in the crimson hue from his back that the whole back of his coat and the bed were fully covered with it.

"Huh? Where the hell am I?" He muttered to himself, looking at the unrecognizable room. "Must be the medical room by the looks of it..." He tried to check feeling his head by a single touch. Yet in return the sting of the pain can be felt as he yelped in pain. "AGH! Motherf-" He covered his mouth, muffling any incoming yells that might come out and get any attracted attention.

"Well looks like you're awake again..."

His seemingly turned head eyed at Caladrius, crossing his arms leaning his backs against the wall, with one of his foot on it.

"Ugh," groaned the Outlander as he rubbed the back of his head with bandages, preventing any wounds that worsens in his head and to slow down any bleeding. "Any news about what happened next after I got knocked out?"

"That's where I am heading now," Caladrius affirms, "so the good news is that we have arrived at Rhodes Island with all of us safe and sound." He took a steady breathing as Xyroz prepares for the worst just like a knife stabbing his back. "The bad news? Although this would probably end you in a punch from the gut.... your left arm suffered through small burns, but no worries. Not too major."

"Well that's good to hear."

Although, that's what Xyroz expression says so... Caladrius could only sigh as he adds one more thing.

"About the humvee.... Yeah... it got destroyed by the juggernaut... Along with the injections and our supplies that ended up in.... A blaze..."

...

...

...

Xyroz stood up from the bed as he could only look down in discontent, as Caladrius knows what would probably happen next.

"Oh boy...."

PUNCH!

CRACK!

BOOM!

"CAN THIS DAY EVEN BE MORE SIMPLER?! GOD DAMNIT! GOD DAMNIT! GOD FUCKIN DAMNIT! RAAAAAHHHH!" Xyroz rages into complete oblivion to the point where he punched the wall so hard, it fell appart. It created a hole in the wall that is basically the size of a door. With the others present at the damage, they awkwardly looked at the masked Outlander with faces of raised and arch. Though Xyroz did return back with blinking his eyes too quickly in embarsssment. "Oops. Sorry."

Meanwhile with Hank and the other crew at the cafeteria, as they can only do is just drink at the table, while keeping themselves sober. They too, heard the sound.