1: Radar Hunting

POV: Xyroz

Darkness and suffering....

It's all that I could not ask for. Yet here I am... Just being in this feeling myself.. It felt like mere days, weeks, months, or even years...

It felt like it hasn't been better enough for me. Me being in the feels of the frozen wasteland, waiting for someone or something to free me...

Only for myself to be devoured by the darkness for all I know....

But by the looks of it, my eyes opened as my sight was really blurry, not looking clear enough to see what is going on out there. The pain of this has kept me going into my own despair, but I don't want to resist releasing my own grip on hope...

Every second, the vision gets more clearer and clearer as they blinded in the bliss of the light flashing me.. Blinding my eyes as I looked at it, trying my best to cover it with my arms.

Until there was one problem....

My hands were strapped on the arm rest of a chair. I looked to see as I can't move a single meter of my hands. I tried to move my legs, it has been always similar results. Both of them were strapped as well as I could not move anywhere. I'm just trapped...

"Looks like you're awake....."

That voice.... I recognized it... I looked at my my surroundings with my head, only to see something at the distance ahead of me... It was getting closer and closer...

The silhouette starts to reveal itself as I can recognize the similar mask... the similar coat.... and the similar tone of voice can be confirmed. Knowing my suspicions.

None other than Kyx Argus, who has both of his hands and arms behind his back, laughing at me seeing myself in this torture.

STATIC

No.... It's happening again... What is going on.... The feeling this static in my vision.... Why.... Why..... Why....... What's happening to me?

"What are you doing to me....? Why am I sitting on a chair?" I vigorously confront him, but he just continued to laugh.

"See for your self..." Kyx replied as he pulls a lever.

ZAP!

"AAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHH!" I roared in pain, realizing what am I sitting on...

An electric chair. A device used for prisoners, being electrocuted as a sentence for death. The pain was highly unbearable to handle.

"What are you going to do with me now.... You god damn fucker...."

There was no response to the question I just simple gave him. Only for myself glaring at him with his showing of suffering. He only pulled the level again, shocking me the second time as I feel much more of the pain.

"AAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!"

"Oh, but you have not notice that wasn't the only thing I will torture you with?" Kyx mischievously announced as he pulls out an injection from his right hand. "Well then... The next one... let's say you won't be getting the last days of your own self..."

No... No no no..... It can't be what I am thinking. It can't be! No! No! NO! The worst that anyone could get...

XRI-TRE....

"No.... Stay back..!"

STATIC

Kyx got closer and closer. With the injection on his hand, there was no way I'll be ever escape from it. I could not set myself free because I'm still strapped on my chair..