𝐓𝐖𝐎

Three of them watched Kitty running out of the hall

Three of them watched Kitty running out of the hall. "Umm, it's quite a drama" Haewon spoke, drinking her drink as, the boys looked at her. "It's KISS, there will be a lot of drama" Q stated, as they spotted both Yuri and Dae, walking out.

"What do you think is going on?" Minho asked, getting curious, but shrugged. Thinking it wasn't something for him to deal with.

But soon, kitty paced towards the three. "Excuse me" She said as Minho rolled his eyes.

"This girl treats Korean guys like Pokémon. She's trying to catch them all. Not interested" Minho remarked as a chuckle left from Haewon's lips.

"Get over yourself. I'm looking for Dae" She spoke as Haewon laughed out. "Bruh, you got rejected, MinMin" She smiled at him and blinked her eyelids rapidly, teasing Minho. "He was dragged away" Haewon curtly remarked.

"By the way, who are you?" Q asked as she gave Minho a look. "I'm kitty Song Covey" She said, making the boys gasp, but it took a while for Haewon to interpret the thing. "Crap! You're that Kitty! Damn" Haewon gasped.

"Wait, you're Haewon, the runway model! And you're Q. Track start, fellow American and heart of gold?" Kitty spoke, making Haewon raise her eyebrows. Sure as heck, Dae spoke about them.

"Guilty as charged. I feel like we should hug right now. Should we?" Q stated, smiling. "Maybe later. I need to find Dae" The urgency in her voice sounded clear. "So, you're the pen pal" Minho stated.

"If he's Q, then you must be Minho" Kitty stated, looking him up and down as he shrugged. "Of course you are. But where is Dae?"

~♡~

It was utter chaos. Yuri announced that Dae was her boyfriend as Kitty looked hurt, like hurt-hurt. She crashed into the cupcake tower and then, fell into it. Then walked out.

"It was quite a show. I feel jet-lagged. I'm gonna go and get some rest" Haewon spoke before pulling Minho for a hug. "I'm glad that you're here with me" She heard him speak as they parted.

"A hug for the new friend?" Haewon asked as Q smiled and hugged her.

Soon she exited the hall, and walked inside her dorm. She heard Kitty, pacing inside her room. She slowly knocked on her door.

"Ms. Cupcake tower flipper, are you alright?" She asked with an accent but heard nothing. She shrugged and walked into her room and shut the door. She dropped her body on her bed. Soon after, she heard voices, male voices to be exact. "Spill it!" She jumped up on the bed.

"Minho?" She whispered to herself as she tip toed towards the door and started to eavesdrop. She heard Minho, questioning Dae about when and how long, Dae had been dating Yuri. Then she heard Q asking them whether they felt bad for Kitty, but Minho replied with, "I don't"

Haewon dives her fingers through her hair, muttering a cuss. "Does Kitty actually deserve this?" She was lost in her thoughts when she heard a piercing scream of Kitty, followed by the boys. She jumped on her spot and kept her ear against the door to hear whatever was going on in the living room.