𝐒𝐈𝐗

Jang Haewon walked inside her dorm room and saw Minho

Jang Haewon walked inside her dorm room and saw Minho. She was wearing an oversized T-shirt which barely reached her mid-thighs and had shorts underneath which weren't really visible.

Minho peeked up at her from the book he was reading. And boy, he was flabbergasted. She took slow steps towards his bed and got up on it. She slowly moved towards Minho as she took the book from his hand and tossed it somewhere in the room.

"Hae-" He was silenced with her finger, which gazed on top of his lips. She took her hand towards the buttons of his silk pajamas and started to undo the buttons. Before he could protest, she closed the gap between them with a kiss.

THAT'S, when Minho jerked up from his sleep and sat straight on his bed, panting heavily.

He just had a wet dream about his childhood best friend, Jang Haewon.

~♡~

Hot.
Breath-taking.
Sexy.

These words should be used to describe Jang Haewon. She was wearing a black two pieces. The top was strapless, whereas, the skirt ended on her mid-thigh. It had rhinestones all over it, giving it a sparkly vibe. She walked inside the bar, Minho kept the party tonight.

Just as she got in, she was met with the familiar faces of Minho and Dae. Minho, had his jaw dropped and was looking at Haewon intensely.

Haewon walked towards them and smiled, as she hugged Dae. She parted from him and waved a hand in front of Minho to snap her out of his trance. He shook his head and hugged Haewon.

"You look excellent! I bet all the boys will be drooling over you" Dae said as Haewon smirked. "I know" She looked over and she Kitty, Q and Florian. She excused herself and went towards them.

"Damn Kitty! You look so good" Haewon coo-ed and both the girls hugged each other. "You don't look bad yourself Haewon" Q stated as she looked at him and winked. Florian handed both the girls a glass of Mocktail as they thanked them.

Kitty then started to eye the boys out and, being a confused Haewon, she asked what's going on.

"She basically here to boy hunt" Q explained as Haewon nodded in acknowledgment. She excused herself and walked towards the bar.

"An Espresso martini please" She said to the bartender as he nodded and a while later, he came up with the drink. "Coming right up, an Espresso Martini" He said and placed the glass in front of Haewon and she thanked him and walked around and sat in the lounge area.

She was wearing a heeled boots for which, it hurt her legs to stand still for a while. She then spotted Kitty, speaking with Yuri as she was dragged away with Yuri.

"What are you drinking, pretty princess?" That voice gave her butterflies, but, she shook her thoughts off and faced Minho.

"Espresso Martini" She said as he took a seat next to her. "Are you enjoying the party?" He asked as their eyes met. Minho gulped as his eyes trailed down her collar bone.

He'd agree that she looks attractive all the time. But today, she looked far too hot and after that dream earlier, it's just too hard for him.

Hard to ignore the fact that she melts his heart.

Hard to ignore that he has a soft spot for her.

Hard to ignore the fact, that he likes her.

She picked up the glass from the counter as she took a sip of her Martini and looked over the DJ to see Yuri there.

Minho followed her every movement as she kept the glass down and looked at him. "Can I kiss you?" He blurted out as she looked at him, baffled.

"O-okay" That was all he had to hear. He picked up the martini glass and took a big sip and then, joined their lips together, kissing her as the alcoholic drink passed from his mouth to hers.

He slowly gripped her nape, deepening the kiss even more. She held on to his coat, supporting herself, as Minho broke the kiss and looked at Haewon.

Abruptly, the music stopped as they turned their head towards the DJ. It was Mr. Lee and Ms. Lim who were standing in the middle as the students started to run off.

"Shit" Minho cussed inwardly as they both stood up. He grabbed Haewon's arm as they started to run out, but Haewon abruptly stopped as Minho groaned. "Reporters" Haewon cussed as Minho sighed and opened his coat and draped it over her head and then grabbed her hand firmly and pulled her out of there.