𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Haewon giggled, looking at the guy in front of her, who was squirming in his seat after, taking a bite of his meal. It was too hot to be exact.

"You're laughing at my misery! You little witch" He groaned, drinking the ice-cold water. Haewon handed him a tissue and watched him wiping his mouth with a frown.

"Don't frown. You'll get wrinkles" Minho snorted as Haewon blew on her noodles before eating that up. "You know, I never had this amount of peace, last couple of months and years, like I'm getting today?" Minho stated as she looked at him.

"I thought that you'd be pissed that Kitty revealed the 'poopy baby' thing" Haewon asked, picking up a piece of meat and putting it in her mouth.

"Leave Portland stalker. Gosh, I hate that girl so much and Dae? He's acting like a jerk. He's thinking so high of himself, dating the only daughter of a big businessman" He would've continued rambling when Haewon placed a hand over his.

"Q texted me earlier and said that Kitty's leaving the dorm and would apply for a female one. And it doesn't matter what people think of you as. You're MINHO, the heart stealer and heartbreaker. And if anyone gets on your nerves, what is Jang Haewon for?" Haewon ended as Minho chuckled and had a firm grip on her hand.

"I don't know what I'd be doing without you" Minho stated with a cocky look. "Probably lying on the ground, crying" Haewon winked, making him crack up.

~♡~

"Yes mom" Haewon said over the video call with her mom, Yunjin.

"No one is troubling you, right? I truly miss you. It's already been a week" Yunjin whined over the phone as a few makeup artists and hairdresser were fixing her makeup and hair. She was in between the set as she called Haewon.

"No one is bothering me, mom, chill" Haewon stated as a small smirk, played on her lips. "Of course! Your protector, Minho is always with you" Yunjin teased, making Haewon groan.

"Okay, baby, it's my turn. I'll text you later" Yunjin ended her statement with a flying kiss. "I will, bye" With that, Haewon cut the call.

She got out of the room, seeing Minho sitting on the chair by the kitchen counter, sulking.

She sat beside him as he looked at her and sighed. "Everyone is cutting me off" Minho sighed looked at her.

The door of one of the dorm rooms opened, revealing Q.

"Okay, I'm off to the hike. I'll catch you later" Saying that, Q walked out of the dorm, but Haewon flinched when Minho suddenly stood up and ran after Q.

"Should I join them?" Haewon tilted her head, battling whether she wanted to go or not. After a good five minutes, she poked her head out of the dorm and looked at both the guys who were still standing in the corridor.