CHAPTER 33

I marched to my way to meet the one and only person, i never got tired of, whether i was alive or dead. Sometimes, i just felt so frustrated that he didn't have any phone yet i wanted to call him and text him so many times in a day. But all i could do to meet him, was heading toward that monstrous house, in a hope that he would be there if luck was with me. 

I didn't want to go in, moreover, i had been so brave for the past couple of times but the situation of my mind was different in each cases. I paced back and forth around the isolated house, in a hope that he would show up in any moment.

'Please Noah, i need to talk to you!'

At last, my wishes were answered when i saw him coming toward me from the back of the forest. Although, i never thought to explore it too, since i was afraid that i would be lost and would never come back again.

He moved his silhouette toward me, his messy hair covering his forehead. The light and the spark in his ocean Blue eyes, glistening as the sunlight fell on his figure. Walking toward me like a goddamn model had been walking on the ramp. His broad shoulders were so visible as the shirt was begging to rip itself off of him. As he came much closer, his rolled up sleeves giving the perfect view of his veins all over his hands.

My inner desires jump right in my stomach and my mind. My heart skipped the beats on every step he was taking. I watched him with my wide eyes; while all the thoughts, anxiety left my body.

When he came just a couple of feet away from me, his lips broke into a wide grin that reached his eyes. He whipped his index finger at my direction, while my heartbeat got rapid as his skin came into contact with mine. I didn't know my mouth was open while he pushed my chin up, stopping me from drooling over him.

I felt a crimson red colour flashed on my cheekbones as i covered my cheeks, trying to stop myself from blushing.

"I know, how attractive i am sweetheart but you can't do that in a broad daylight; what if someone else would have seen you?" He raised his eyebrow in a sexy way, while his usual smirk came back on his face.

"I wasn't looking at you." A straight lie, i uttered. That was, definitely, going to stop me from caught up in my actions. I hope you noticed the sarcasm here.

'How could someone be so suck in lying? You know what, i think that's your skill, because in this world i cannot tell a single person who's as bad a liar as you are.'

'This time, I'm agreeing with my own self... Which i do very rarely.'

'Oh my god! Thank you so much. Maybe, the fact wasn't a fact if you didn't agree!'

'Was that a sarcasm?'

'oh, of course not! Dumbo!'

'Don't call me that!'

'Okay......Stupid!'

'Urghh!'

My thoughts broke when i heard a loud laugh escape from Noah's lips, as he put his hand on his stomach to stop it from hurting.
After so long, i was watching him laughing his heart out and what i did at that? I just melted with the sound of his laugh, his features as i adored him more and more with every second passing.

"You are the adoredest being, I've ever known in my entire life." He said between his laugh, while he ruffled his fingers on my hair. My heart jumped out of my chest with his gesture, this was the first time he had done something so different. I flushed yet a small amount of shiver passed through my body as my own feelings were getting hard to control now.