Vegas

I held onto Lunn's hands and sent him home. He had been drunk post our drinking session when Kim had seen us.

"You be fine?"

"Hmmm, yes. Will I see you tomorrow?"

I nodded, leaning in to kiss Lunn. He smiled into the kiss and then went into his house. I turned around, went into my car and drove off. Once I reached my house, i wiped my lips furiously. Ugh.

I got out of the car and was walking towards my house when I saw Kinn waiting for me. He filled me in on what had happened between him and Kim earlier. I looked at Kinn, not saying a word.

Kinn made his move to leave but he turned to me.

"Feelings aren't good for our industry. You know that. But I also know that they get us through. I am not sure what's exactly went on between you two previously but his reaction today tells me he wants you. He likes you. I am not sure how that is sitting with me still. I'm trying to wrap my head around it. But if you like him too, tell him and then ask him to stay the fuck away from messing with our plan. Get it? Then we talk more about you two."

I stared speechless at Kinn. It sounded like he was ok with us being together but yet like he may raise hell over it. I looked over at the Manor.

"He's in his room, you asshole. Get over there before he breaks something else."

I was stunned by Kinn's reply. He just went off after that. I went over to the Manor. I walked towards his room and found Ken and Big standing outside, chatting away. When they saw me, their conversation died.

"Vegas.."

"Is he inside?"

They nodded.

"Can I go in to see him? Kinn is aware."

They didn't say anything and stepped aside. I opened the door and went in. The room was a complete mess, with things everywhere, broken glass, strewn clothes and Kim standing in the balcony.

"Kim"

He turned to look at me, his eyes were glimmering. He just narrowed his eyes looking at me but didnt say anything else, turning back to the night sky.

"We need to talk."

"About?"

"Lunn earlier. What you saw.."

"Kinn filled me in. Sorry for interfering. It wouldn't happen again."

I kept quiet.

"We just want to get some things out of Lunn. It's necessary."

"I understand. Go ahead. Its a good plan. I would do it too."

"Don't."

"What?"

"Don't even think of such a thing. I don't want to see you doing that. Do you hear me?"

"Anything for the business, right? It is ok to do that."

"Kim!"

"Don't yell at me Vegas. I am only saying I will do what you did. What you planned. What Kinn and you agreed on. As long as its for the business, I don't see why I cannot. Its all for us, right?"

I gripped my hands tightly.

"Kim. Stop doing this. You know why I did it but it doesn't mean I allow it if you did it."

Kim just looked at me listlessly. His eyes was cold and calculated. It was obvious he wasn't going to listen. He turned away to facing the sky again.

"Go back Vegas. Do what you want to. I don't fucking care. I will just focus on my end of the business. Do whatever you guys want to. Just get lost."

"Kim.."

"GET LOST!" Kim roared!

I took a step back. And turned, only to see Big and Ken rush in. They saw me, startled by what they heard. I looked at them and a steely determination came over me.

I motioned for them to get out and I went to lock the door. Kim didn't realize and was just looking out. I went back to him and grabbed him from the back. He tried to resist my hug and pulled away but I held on tightly.

"Let me go."

"I wouldn't. Not until we are done talking."

"There is nothing for us to talk about."

"There is. Look at me Kim. Look at me, dammit!"

I turned Kim around. He wasn't looking at me at all. I grabbed his face gently and lifted it up.

"I'm sorry. It's just for the business. And it's the only way I can think of to keep that motherfucking Lunn away from you."

Kim looked at me, his eyes was finally watery.

"I.. hate seeing his hands all over you."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"I hate seeing him trying to kiss you."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"I just..."

"I like you a bit too differently to see you do any of this shit I am doing. I am doing all of this to protect you. Let it be with me and Kinn. Please. Its taken a lot out of me to tell you how I feel. And I don't want to lose you. So let me be, do not interfere in this but know I know what I am doing."

Kim looked at me. He leaned his head on my chest and I felt his tears drip and stain my shirt. I also heard his murmuring, "Why the fuck do I like you? This wasn't even supposed to be happening.."

I held onto Kim tightly as if I would lose him if I let go of him. We pulled away and looked at each other. I was about to lean in to kiss him when a bullet whizzed past and hit the balcony. What the fuck!

I held onto Kim tightly and looked out, only to see Kinn holding a gun, at the garden aimed straight at us.

"You aren't allowed to kiss him, you fucker! I didn't say yes."

What the fuck. Did he just shoot at me because I tried to kiss his brother?!

I glared at him and then I turned to Kim, pulling him towards me and kissing him hard as I heard Kinn yell away!

Ah, shut it Kinn. My brain mentally shouted as I kissed Kim hard.