𝗢𝟭

O1 . . . 

"Cheers!!"

The blue lock boys toasted in the air, their beer bottles crashing against each other as they made a clinging sound. The night was festive—the new soccer team of Japan, consisting of Hyoma Chigiri, Meguru Bachira, Seishiro Nagi, Gin Gagamaru, Reo Mikage, Rin Itoshi, and Shoei Baro, just won another international tournament, and they all knew they had to celebrate it again.

"Two more bottles, please!" Nagi shouted as he effortlessly jumped above the table, dancing with glasses in his hands.

"Oi, Meguru!" Yoichi shouted. "Get down from there!"

Everyone laughed. "Ain't no way!"

"Where the hell is my phone?!" Baro exclaimed as he reluctantly looked for his device inside his bag. "We need to record this shit!"

The yellow-haired (well, not totally) boy moved his hips, following the music booming out of the bar's speakers. It's a good thing that they're VIPs; they do not have to worry about other people seeing them like this. Maybe that's another perk of being an international player. People look at you as if you're a god. People pay large amounts of money just for you to sign their stuff, for them to see your games, for them to buy your merchandise, and more.

Anyway, money doesn't revolve around us. We're the ones revolving around it.

Itoshi sighed, shaking his head. "Idiots."

Far from the table is a quiet Seishiro Nagi, playing his phone again. This time, he's not with Reo since he's already passed out on the couch, drool coming out of his mouth while sleep-talking. Nagi, well, he's the typical white-haired boy you can see on some anime shows. Quiet, mysterious, but incredibly handsome.

He put down his phone when Yoichi sat beside him, drinking the last gulp of his beer.

"Why are you sulking here alone?" Yoichi laughed. "C'mon, the party's over there!"

"I..." Nagi looked away. "I just don't feel like partying right now."

That's true. He's not in the mood for anything. He just wants to go home and sleep. Aside from the fact that he's not feeling well, he knew he didn't play at his best today. Even though they won, deep inside his heart, he knew that he should've done more for the game. He was benched during the second half, and that's what infuriates him more.

It feels like something is wrong.

Was it because he stayed up late last night catching up with his missing assignments?

Was it because he trained himself too much?

What's happening? Nagi knew there was something going on with himself.

"I have to go..."

The white-haired boy stood up from his seat as he slung his bag on his shoulder. Everyone turned quiet for a bit, watching Nagi as he walked across the group.

"Hey, where are you going?!" Bachira called. "We still have more drinks!"

"Home."

"You're not bringing Reo?"

Nagi shook his head. "Just take him with you."

The blue lock boys raised their eyebrows. It feels like they still wanted to ask him more questions, but they didn't bother anymore. They knew that Nagi's not that talkative and is really a short-tempered person. Maybe Nagi's just really tired, and given that there's still school tomorrow, he wanted to take as much rest as he could.