𝗢𝟮

O2 . . .

TW: verbal and physical abuse, please skip if uncomfortable.

Y/N's POV

It's been two days since I saw Nagi pass out after he got out of the bar they were drinking in. It was really a scary, panicky moment for me. That was the first time that something like that had ever occurred in my life, so the first thing that came to mind was to ask for help from my brother, Rin. Gladly, he and his teammates immediately rushed to my place as if they were Nagi's mothers.

Especially Yoichi—he almost turned pale.

Luckily, we were able to admit him to the nearest hospital, so the doctors were able to check him quickly.

But still, he hasn't woken up since.

"Y/N," Sae called from the dining area.

I turned to him while wearing my shoes and a waffle stuffed in my mouth. "Hmm?"

"Where are you going? I thought your classes start at 8?"

I smiled, swallowing my food before speaking. "My boyfriend called me, I'm going to meet him now."

"This early in the morning?"

I nodded. "Yep!"

Sae just shrugged his shoulders before continuing to eat his food. I laughed before waving goodbye at him, immediately rushing to his car in the garage. Rin, on the other hand, is not an early bird. He's usually late during our classes, but I don't really bother. As long as he's not failing his classes and still doing well with his soccer career, then everything is fine.

And yes, if you're wondering, I do have a boyfriend.

Jumping out of my boyfriend's car, I looked at the building before me as I took a deep breath. "What is it this time...?"

Well, as if I have another choice.

I entered my boyfriend's condominium—well, it's really my condo, but he asked if he could stay on it for a while since he and his family aren't on good terms right now. Of course, I'm his girlfriend, and I'm not usually staying in my unit unless it's really needed, so I quickly said yes without blinking an eye.

I wish I could take everything back.

"Kuroo?" I knocked three times on his door but received no answer, so I just decided to get my own unit key out of my bag. "K-Kuroo, are you here—"

But before I could even finish my sentence, my boyfriend's palm landed right on my cheek. I wasn't surprised at all, and in fact, my heart wasn't breaking anymore. Maybe, it broke too long ago. I just stood there, tears forming on the corners of my eyes as I felt that slow, stinging pain on my face.

Why the fuck am I crying?!

Why the hell am I so fucking fragile?!

"Where the fuck have you been two nights ago?!"

Kuroo roared as he gripped my wrists so tight I thought they would break. I know that I would leave a mark again, but what could I expect from a volleyball player, right?

"I..." Stop crying, for fuck's sake! "I had an emergency—"

He tss-ed. "Fuck you! You thought I would actually believe that?! Maybe, you're just sneaking out on me since I'm too busy with my volleyball practices, right?!"