8. Desperate

My alarm quickly rang and I got up and slowly got ready for my concert today.

I ate some toast then got in my car and started driving to the area me and the girls we're preforming

Song references:

1. What you waiting for?  (By: Gwen Stefani)

2. Bang bang bang bang (by: sohodolls)

3. Bubble pop electric (by: Gwen Stefani)

4. Lovefool (by: The Cardigans)

5. Tarantula Girl (by: VIOLENT VIRA)

6. Brackish (by: Kittie)

And ofc more of your choice

After I finished the last lyrics of brackish I quickly caught my breath and wiped the sweat off of my forehead.

Then I thanked my fans took and few photos and autographs and tried ignoring the Tom questions.

That's when a tall lightly tan person quickly but gently held my hand.

I looked up to see Tom smirking at me.

You: Really Tom what did I say?!!

Tom: Come on it's been 2 months already and I haven't been with any bitches since that night, I fucked her which I deeply regret of course because no one is better than you.

He said while looking at me with those eyes licking his lips then putting a playful frown.

I rolled my eyes and turned to go to the break room when he snatched me again.

Tom: At least give me your autograph? You are like my idol.

He said in a fan girl voice

I scoffed and wrote down "Mierda Tonta" on the paper he handed me.

I heard him laugh as he read what I said.

I walked away smiling.

Lina: what are you smiling about?
She said in a teasing voice knowing what happened

You: Nothing that matters
I uttered trying not to think about Tom. Then got my stuff packed and ready to leave then Nelly spoke.

Nelly: do you guys wanna go out to eat?

Roise: Bet I'm starving

We all decided to go to a Italian place.

When we got there I asked for a table for four but the waiter made us sit at a table of eight.

That was weird but I ignored because I was starving.

A couple of minutes later Tokio hotel walks in and sits at our table.

I quickly got up and greeted the g's by hugging them.

I could see toms furious and jealous look.

Then I hugged bill but me and bills hug was tighter than the hug I gave with the g's.

While hugging him tight I felt a little bulge turn into a big one slowly rubbing on the opening of my pussy.

My face got red as I looked up at bill smirking then walking to his seat.

Damn I just got teased by Bill Kaulitz.

I laughed a little while going back to my seat to sit down.

Tom: What about my greeting hug? And what are you laughing about?!?!

Tom said annoyed

You: you don't get a hug and none of your business.

I said smirking at him giving him a sexy look but also doing it to bill.

By the end of our time spent together bill and Tom were at the edge of their seats acting like puppy dogs wanting a treat.

Obviously I'm the treat of course.

When we were about to separate to go to sleep bill grabbed me by the waist and gave me the most astronomical heavily divine hug and kiss on the lips ever then turned into a pussy throbbing make out session.

After our lips parted a string of both of our saliva combined stretched out and snapped as both of our lips went further away from each other.

I quickly bit my lip because of what just happened.

God if that man gave me a chance I would make him ascend.

After we finally said bye I walked around the corner to go to my car.

When I got to my car I see a tall person was leaning against it lighting a cigarette.

Tom: Hey sexy

Tom said with that deep voice

God this dumb ass won't take a hint.

I wanted him to leave me alone so I said the most hurtful thing I could think of at the moment.

You: Me and your brother just had a sexy make out session.
I said smirking quickly licking my lips.

He stop smirking and flicked his light cigarette in the street.

He walked up to me and cupped my chin making me look at him.

Then I felt his warm pair of lips touch mines and his cold lip ring.

He tasted like cigarettes and beer but my body missed him. And plus everything of his tastes sweet to me. (Ifykyky)

Kissing quickly led to making out then having hot sweaty sex in the back seat of my car to going to my house and continuing on my bed.

Tom quickly railed the shit out of me making everything on my body recoil before we quickly finished together.

After that he held me in him arms and we fell asleep naked but happy.

845 words

GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR NOT MAKING ANY PARTS I BROKE MY PHONE LAST WEEK ANS COULD NOT MAKE A PART BUT I JUST GOT A NEW PHONE TODAY SO EXPECT MORE PARTS.

THANK YOU GUYS SM FOR THE SUPPORT I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS🫶🏽🫶🏽