11. I love you

I woke up with Tom giving me a plate of food.

He kisses my cheek.

Tom:good morning cutie

You:good morning

While eating I made Tom help me because I wasn't that hungry.

You:you know you don't have to do this Tom, I did break your heart.

Tom:I know but I forgive you so does bill and Lina. I hope that we can still be boyfriend and girlfriend.

You: of course, Lina and bill are supposed to be together and I'm supposed to be with you, thank you for forgiving me.

He gently put his hand on my cheek then started cuddling with me embracing my scent and warmth.

Tom: What do you feel like doing today?

You:whatever you want my love.

Tom:what about the beach? We can invite my band and yours.

You: sounds very fun let's do it.

We both got ready and I put on a bikini but I put a sweater crop top because of yesterday.

After we were done we texted everyone and started driving to the beach.

When we got there and we set everything up.

We greeted everyone.

I sat down on the towel next to Tom.

Gustav:you are not going in the water y/n? And why are you wearing a sweater?

Tom:she doesn't want to gustav.
Tom said coldly still sensitive about the topic

Gustav: geez whatever.

The g's, nelly, and rosie went to go swim while Me, Tom, bill, and Lina just sat down and relaxed.

*Time skip after the beach*

We finally got home and I immediately fell on the bed extremely tired.

Tom quickly came along and did the same thing.

We watched movies for a little bit cuddling and kissing before changing then quickly falling asleep in each others arms peacefully.

302 words

Sorry this is a short part I'm really busy today.