1 - Knights of the Holy Order

Noveria kingdom, Empire IsIes

"Land! We have arrived!"

Elisabeth finished reading her book while sitting on her bed within her quarters, she looks at her small window to see a part town they're arriving, dozens of seagulls squaking in the air, which meant they're in land. Finally, Elisabeth closed her book and gets up her bed to grab her things before exiting out with the passengers that's part of the merchant guild, walking up the steps and then arrives to the main deck, feeling the fresh air hit her and small breeze, she looks to her left to see the grand gargantuan cathedral-esque architecture of the massive city and castles at the distance... she has never been to Noveria before but seeing it at first was... memorable if she must say, she always likes the different architecture wherever she goes.

Elisabeth adjusts her bagpack as she waits the passengers to dock their ship, waited a few minutes before the vessel harbored by the port. She walked with the passengers to exit out of the ship as they set up a ramp to have them walk down, she took a quick glance at her right while she waking down the steps, seeing a knight wearing a red cloak and hood, half plate steel armor all over his body and leather pants, boots, covered visor that's hiding his face and his arms are resting behind his back. But the one thing she can recognize is his guild badge necklace of a red cross.

"Elisabeth Jensen I assume?" The Grandmaster called out, seeing Elisabeth walking up to him forward, she gave a nod before she stops in front of him within the docks.

"It is, Audric Garnier right?" Elisabeth asked politely, she got her hand to greet the knight, the Grandmaster lifts his hand, shakes her hand.

"I am, Grandmaster Audric Garnier. I'm in charge of the Knights of the Holy Order, I'll be your superior officer, welcome to Imperial city miss Jensen, biggest kingdom in the Empire IsIes." The Grandmaster stated, gazing at the young hunter. "Come on, let's get you out of here and meet the others."

Elisabeth nods and then follows the Grandmaster behind as they passes by the passengers, Audric marches through the docks and then he took a glance over his shoulder. "Have you worked with the Knights of the Holy Order before?" He asked, turns his head back to focus in front of him.

"Nope, first time working with you. I heard about the Holy Order though, you guys are like a established community guild or some sorts. I was mostly a freelance back then- well you probably know that already since you search my background." She replied, walking with the Grandmaster.

"I am aware of your old hunter group, you are the only survivor from what I heard."

"You told me about a vampirism plague going on, how did this happen exactly?" Elisabeth asked with a curious look, following as they exit out of the docks.